Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
Cook Time: 1¼ hours
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: ¼ cup/120 ml
• ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
• 28 ounces/800g can San Marzano whole plum tomatoes
• ½ cup/120 ml Italian style chicken broth (we use Progresso Tuscany Chicken Broth)
• 1 bunch (about 2½ ounces/70g) fresh basil
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml tomato paste
• 2 tablespoons/30 ml Tone’s Tuscan Garlic Seasoning Blend or garlic salt
• 4-6 large cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 medium onion, diced
• Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Place a large sauté pan on medium heat for about 45 seconds; then add ½ cup/120 ml of MagicalButter Olive Oil, and heat it for 45-60 seconds.
2. Add onion, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; add garlic and garlic salt, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Place the mixture into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
4. Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
5. When the cycle is completed, pour your Mama’s Marinara into a serving container, and enjoy!