Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1 cupcake
Yield: about 25 cupcakes
• ⅓ cup Magical Coconut Oil
• 1 package (18¼ ounces) white cake mix
• 1 package (3½ ounces chocolate pudding mix, non-instant
• 1¼ cups buttermilk or whole milk
• 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
• 3 large eggs
• 1 cup (1 stick) unsalted MagicalButter, room temperature
• 4 cups powdered sugar
• 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
• 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F.
2. Place all the ingredients into a bowl, and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour the mix into your buttered cupcake pan, filling the cups ¾ full, and place into your preheated oven.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.
1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and MagicalButter until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar, and beat until the mixture is again smooth.
3. Put the frosting into a piping bag, and top the cooled cupcakes.
4. Arrange raspberries and blueberries atop the frosting, pressing lightly to adhere them.
5. For an extra creamy delight: Insert the tip of your piping bag into the center of your Red Velvet Cupcakes from the top, fill them with Cream Cheese Frosting before topping, and enjoy!