• :Namaste:
    Hello Cajun, I was reading through one of your journals and I found a strain that I was interested in growing but don't know the name. You were referring to it as "BID Purp". Is that Red Purps by feminized seeds? And if not can you please tell me the name and breeder so I can order a few beans.
    Thank you canjun and great work!
    Once it's evaporated, I've been putting the oil in the oven at 240 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes for decarb. The oil is potent. Would you recommend any different type of decarbing? For the next batch I was thinking about trying to put it in the oven for an hour at 230 degrees Fahrenheit.

I have to say that I'm pretty disgusted by all the conflicting information all over the internet and the immense amount of conflicting information in the dosing thread itself. I know you have experience dealing with treating cancer with the oil, so I would greatly greatly appreciate any help you could give me in this area. My wife is young and we have two young children, & I feel like this is our only hope. So, I'm reaching out. Can you help me? Thanks!!!

All the best.
    Could you please help me with any tips, advice, etc? I tried to get help from the dosing thread, but I feel like it's basically gotten me nowhere other than the fact that my wife is now tacking some in order to hopefully cover more bases in terms of hitting more receptors. I can't even say for sure whether or not it makes any difference, but we're doing it anyway just since it can't hurt... I don't think.

Do you have any experience working with breast cancer? Could you please comment on my current methods in respect to the oil?

Another question that I can't seem to find any consistent information on is decarbing the oil. What I've been doing is making the oil using Kleen extract, and evaporating the ethanol at about 110 to 120 f.
    Then I made 28 grams of oil using granddaddy purple, which I'm sure you're familiar with...an indica. With this she is now taking 1.3 grams per day in four doses. With this oil, she started tacking one grain of rice worth and then swallowing the rest of the capsule 15 minutes later. Very soon, we're going to bump it up to 1.5 grams per day in four doses. Yesterday, she also started with hitting the vape a few times per day to try to get the THC at the lung tumors that way.

Now, I have 15 oz of some extremely beautiful Buddha's Sister (80% indica & 20% sativa), that I'm going to use to make another batch of oil.

In addition, I have an ounce of Alaskan ice that she will be vaping since it's extremely high in THC.
    Hi Cajun, thanks for everything you have done on the dosing thread. I tend to agree with you on what you have been saying. It makes sense.

I was wondering if you might be willing to help me out with my current situation. As you probably know from reading my posts already, my wife has stage 4 breast cancer metastasized to the lung. We are currently taking 1.3 grams per day of oil in four doses. For each dose, she tacks a grain of rice worth and then swallows the rest of the capsule 15 minutes later.

The original oil that I started with I made from a mixture of high CBD Nordle and high CBD True Blueberry. I use Kleen Extract to make the oils. With this oil, she worked her way up to a gram per day taking 3 doses per day. (Continued...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom