125w sun glo exo terra .. flowering?

sausage200723

hi all i have a 125w exo terra sun glo its full spectrum would this be ok to flower one plant at a time it also has a 46w + 28w cfl 2700k will this be enough ?

Hi sausage

That 125w is for heating reptile enclosures so it might not be a good idea. The cfls are the correct spectrum for flowering (2700k) but you might want to add a few more. And keep them close to your plants. Cfls dont produce much heat but be careful that they are not to close because you might burn your leaves. I use 6500k cfls and 6500k T8's to veg but Ive never used cfl's to flower. I have read many grow journals that have used cfl's exclusively and have gotten great results.

Buys yourself 6 23w 2700k cfls, 3 "Y" adapters and 3 sockets with plug attached. You can get all that at Home depot for about $50 bucks and add them to the cfl's you already have. That should be ok for flowering your plant.

Good luck

i second bob..

when i scrog, i typically get 7 grams per 26 watt bulb.. (sold in 3 and 6 packs at walmart for cheap) i run 2 plants at a time, and 14 bulbs, i'v gone above and bellow 4 ounces depending on how used to the strain i am, and what strain it is in general.

so, CFL's arent a complete waste of time. :)

Back
Top Bottom