1st time grower

htowndev420

I have about a 5ft plant.. I've pruned the hell out of it, It's very bushy. I've recently noticed pistils growing everywhere I think It's about 1 week 1/2 into flowering.. About how long does it take before I see some buds, this is my first time growing.. One seed in the ground and it just so happened to be a Female :) I've been doing some research and I've seen it takes about 2 weeks before you start to see bud.. Well I don't see nothing but pistils and it keeps growing more leafs instead of budding (Not fan leafs) There's about 15 branches on this plant maybe cpl more.. I expect a veryyyy good yield. I'm just confused, other people say It only takes 2 weeks and I don't see this happening in 4-5 days.
I just really want to know how much longer before I see buds after spotting pistols in more than a few places on my plant, It's an outside plant. Thanks.

TOKE UP!

htowndev420 said:
I have about a 5ft plant.. I've pruned the hell out of it, It's very bushy. I've recently noticed pistils growing everywhere I think It's about 1 week 1/2 into flowering.. About how long does it take before I see some buds, this is my first time growing.. One seed in the ground and it just so happened to be a Female :) I've been doing some research and I've seen it takes about 2 weeks before you start to see bud.. Well I don't see nothing but pistils and it keeps growing more leafs instead of budding (Not fan leafs) There's about 15 branches on this plant maybe cpl more.. I expect a veryyyy good yield. I'm just confused, other people say It only takes 2 weeks and I don't see this happening in 4-5 days.
I just really want to know how much longer before I see buds after spotting pistols in more than a few places on my plant, It's an outside plant. Thanks.

TOKE UP!

What's your light schedule at? Some strains take longer then others so that could be a possibility

Well, It's outside in the ground.. So I'm going by whenever it gets dark and when ever the sun comes up. But I do see like 10 pistil locations.. Someone told me it takes about 2- 2 1/2 weeks before you see the buds (He's seen the plant) I just don't see that happening, every morning I check on it, I just see a couple more pistol sites.

Also it smells SUPER dank.. Doesn't even have buds yet.. Oh and one more question, if you see the branches starting to look realllyyy frosty does that mean anything?

Back
Top Bottom