2 rooms, autos and photos

Demondefender

Okay, started some white russians and a blue widow. They were under some pathetic excuse of leds( not saying leds are bad but i bought some BS on amazon, yeah my bad) Well noticed they werent doing much of aything cept stretching. I cloned them and switched to a 250 watt mh. 4200 k. Well they turned out tall and the stems are thick after about 8 weeks. They are about 3 ft tall after the veg. i decided they were more then big enough to flower. At about week 4 i introduced some autos, forgive me cant remember the actual name of them. What i see from all of them is basically the same thing. a not so dense canopy which i will try to upload photos asap. After the 8 weeks in the the veg tent i moved the photos to the flower tent and went to 250 watt hps. 6 inches above plants. I switched the autos to hps as well but they are under 18/6 like i had the mh. figure they can flower as well. Got some clones in with them. Im assuming my lights are just not juicing them as much as id like but atm cant afford bigger. any advice?

Re: 2 rooms, autos and photos.

try6.jpg

try4.jpg

my whites on the right and blue on the very left
try5.jpg

try2.jpg

autos here
try3.jpg

white here
try1.jpg

autos here

Re: 2 rooms, autos and photos.

Ouch, Bummer to here about the Amazon light. I here the same line time and time again, never by "auction style" LED Grow lights...It takes a true pioneer to create a powerful enough led spectrum to give good results using LED's. Unfortunately the Chinese manufacturing process got ahold of the market for these led grow lights before any development was done. Still to this day to them, it is cheaper and easier to just sell you a junk unit for $300 bucks then something with some actual quality and technology behind it for $800.

Anyhow, yea your stretched pretty bad. If it was my grow I would try to even out the canopy a bit. Id try and bend that tall one down and lower the light "go for a scrog"

I know if you can't get a plant to bend you can pinch the stem where you want it to fold and it should, it'll be loose for a few days "tie it up" but it will heal and be good to go. you need to pinch it on all sides before bending or it will snap.

If you don't get that light down lower or raise up the pots that the little ones are in your going to have a never ending stretch battle.

Good luck hope this helped!

Back
Top Bottom