24 hour warning, Passed! Read to see how!

DrugtestsFAIL

Alright so i was given about 35 hours notice pretty much. I just kept the title the same so people could know it worked. Here is what i did and the things i used

What i used: 3 32oz bottles of gatoraid, a bottle of creatine monohydrate, a bottle of b-12 suppliments, a monster energy drink, aspirin, and lots of water.

I found out late afternoon wednesday i would have a drug test at 8am friday (today) morning. I smoked for 10 years straight prior to this and even smoked about a gram of KB RIGHT before they called me. This is how i passed in a days notice..

As soon as i got off the phone i went out and bought all this stuff. Once i got home i took two 700mg tablets of creatine monohydrate, and 4 tablets of 500mg b 12 every 5 or 6 hours. I drank 32 oz of water every 30-45 minutes, switching to gatoraid twice randomly (saving the last gatoraid for the morning of the test). I pissed like crazy, it was clear every single time.

I did that until the morning of the test. I woke up 3 hours before my test time to get ready. The morning of the test i took 4 aspirin each hour and 3 30 minutes before the test, i also took 2 creatine tablets but instead of 4 b 12's i took 2 b 12's every 20 minutes untill 30 minutes before my test. While doing this i was constantly drinking 20oz of water every 15-20 minutes and pissed about 5 or 6 times. As i left my house i pissed one last time and held it after that. I drank another 20oz of water after that piss.

On the way to the company to get my papers for the drug test i opened two creatine tablets and crushed up 3 b 12 pills and put all of that into the last gatoraid bottle i had. Shook it up really good and honestly, couldnt even tell a taste difference. On the way to the company i chugged the whole 32oz gatoraid. On the way from the company office to the drug test facility i chugged the monster energy drink.

Well i went to take the test and pissed into that cup, was yellow as if it was totally normal, the creatine levels were perfect and it had absolutely NO indication at all of any drug in my system.

Oh yea and i used the middle of the stream, not the beginning or end of it. When i saw the color of it in the cup i thought to myself, either this worked perfectly or i just screwed up lol.
It worked and i passed!
Needless to say i got the job =).

Good luck to anyone who uses this method, it worked like a charm for me!!

Re: 24 hour warning, PASSED!! Read to see how!

I don't do drugs......only weed.:)

yeowwww......your liver and kidneys are crying. They'll get you for this.

Alright so i was given about 35 hours notice pretty much. I just kept the title the same so people could know it worked. Here is what i did and the things i used

What i used: 3 32oz bottles of gatoraid, a bottle of creatine monohydrate, a bottle of b-12 suppliments, a monster energy drink, aspirin, and lots of water.

I found out late afternoon wednesday i would have a drug test at 8am friday (today) morning. I smoked for 10 years straight prior to this and even smoked about a gram of KB RIGHT before they called me. This is how i passed in a days notice..

As soon as i got off the phone i went out and bought all this stuff. Once i got home i took two 700mg tablets of creatine monohydrate, and 4 tablets of 500mg b 12 every 5 or 6 hours. I drank 32 oz of water every 30-45 minutes, switching to gatoraid twice randomly (saving the last gatoraid for the morning of the test). I pissed like crazy, it was clear every single time.

I did that until the morning of the test. I woke up 3 hours before my test time to get ready. The morning of the test i took 4 aspirin each hour and 3 30 minutes before the test, i also took 2 creatine tablets but instead of 4 b 12's i took 2 b 12's every 20 minutes untill 30 minutes before my test. While doing this i was constantly drinking 20oz of water every 15-20 minutes and pissed about 5 or 6 times. As i left my house i pissed one last time and held it after that. I drank another 20oz of water after that piss.

On the way to the company to get my papers for the drug test i opened two creatine tablets and crushed up 3 b 12 pills and put all of that into the last gatoraid bottle i had. Shook it up really good and honestly, couldnt even tell a taste difference. On the way to the company i chugged the whole 32oz gatoraid. On the way from the company office to the drug test facility i chugged the monster energy drink.

Well i went to take the test and pissed into that cup, was yellow as if it was totally normal, the creatine levels were perfect and it had absolutely NO indication at all of any drug in my system.

Oh yea and i used the middle of the stream, not the beginning or end of it. When i saw the color of it in the cup i thought to myself, either this worked perfectly or i just screwed up lol.
It worked and i passed!
Needless to say i got the job =).

Good luck to anyone who uses this method, it worked like a charm for me!!

I HOPE THIS WORKS?!!?

I haven't smoked in 2 weeks, however was "semi" heavy smoker, 2-3 blunts a day, 4 times a week. I started detoxing with 100% cranberry juice (disgusting) about 5-6 days ago. I work out and take creatine monohydrate capsules 750mg daily for months so I guess I'm ahead of the game in that department. I have the test in 12 hours (8-830am) and plan to wake up at 6am to start this process. I am not sure I will take as much aspirin as you as that kind of scares me :whoa: It's 830pm now and I'm on at #10 of the water bottle intake, I've also taken 4 creatine capsules and 1 vitamin B. I plan to take another vitamin B tonight along with 32oz powerade. In the morning I'm going to drink another 8 bottles of water, take 4 creatine capsules (2 at 6am, 2 at 7am) and 2 more vitamin B's (1 at 6am, 1 at 730am) with the powerade at 730am.

I will post the result :bitingnails:

I will post the result :bitingnails:
Well....I PASSED! Screw the expensive detox drinks!

1. Water (8 Bottles Night Before, 6 bottles starting 3 hours before test)
2. Sports Drinks (Gatorade or Powerade, 2 bottles night before, 1 bottle 1 hour before test)
3. Creatine Monohydrate (Capsules or Powder, at least 750mg per serving, 3 servings night before, 2 servings 3 hours before test)
4. Vitamin B Complex (3 pills day and night before, 3 pills 3 hours before test, space out)
5. NO ASPIRIN (don't load up on aspirin, you may kill yourself!!)

:thanks:

Re: 24 hour warning, PASSED!! Read to see how!

Its hard to stop smoking g when all your friends are smokers and very generous smokers.. they will not take no for an answer... WHAT AWESOME FRINDS I HAVE!!!!:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

I am trying to pass a drug test within 24 hours and I'm a small girl only 5 ft I'm not sure if I can tolerate or force myself to drink THAT much water....is there any other option or perhaps a chance to lower the amounts of water intake

Hey question idk when I hafta take my drug test I jus know its within the next 2 weeks. I've smoked heavily for about 8yrs now and used the wizanator a few times which works like a charm but I don't have it anymore. I've stopped smoking for the last 3 days and been drinking a ton of water but ain't urinating as much as I thought I would. Is this method a quick fix or does it permently clean you out??

I'm not sure what the aspirin are doing for you. I'm a nurse and I can tell you taking all that aspirin is no good for your digestive system, especially mixed with the caffeine in your energy drink. Anyone who has stomach ulcers should NEVER do this. My stomach is hurting just thinking about it. The rest of it makes sense to me. Water soluble vitamins are very hard to OD on, its the fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K) you have to watch out for.

Back
Top Bottom