2nd Tent for Veg/Clones

heatly

420 Member
Hey guys currently on week 5 of my first grow doing great so far.I am growing in a 3x3x7 tent with a 600w LED. I have the full setup with the inline and the exhaust fan going for this tent also. As I plan for my future grows the problem of space keeps coming up. I plan on ordering a 2nd tent for mother plants/clones but i am wondering if i can save the money on fans and not do a carbon filter? This is my current shopping list i'm concerned and curios to know if the 2 desktop fans would keep the tent cool? I haven't really done much research on other lights then LEDS if there was another option for lighting and i could keep the tent temp low that would be nice to know.
1x Viparspectra r300 300w led
1x4x2x5 grow tent
1x 8 inch oscillating fan
1x 6 inch clip fan

You can definitely look up some small but affordable and good working fans on eBay!
I would go with 1 small fan per tent!
You have a very good growing light brand wise, also 300w's is enough for 1 plant, easily.

I just want to mention. When I bought my veg tent it turned into another flower tent. Then I had to get another veg tent. Not sure how long this phenomenon will last just thought I would mention it. You are standing on a slippery slope LMAO.

Okay jokes aside. You may get away without the charcoal filter. Strain type has a lot to do with how much they smell in veg. You still should keep the air moving through the tent. Your fans are not just to get rid of heat they bring in new air with fresh Co2. I use the hell out of those 6" clip fans. 2 are running constantly in the tent at all times. when they wear out I replace them. So far they are the best thing I have found that don't take up floor space and still move enough air to do any good. They are good for moving air around not extracting it.

Back
Top Bottom