35 Days into flowering

biggee

Whats up 420? Just giving my update about my first grow and so far things are
looking ok to me, but like I said this is my first grow so... I started flowering 11/01/2011
and they were about 10-11 inches. Now they are 18 inches and you be the judge (take it easy
My clones have been living for like 3 weeks now and I'm seeing some new growth so I believe
they took to rooting My Plan is to order some AK or something Purple to start on New Years
and grow them with my clones. I will upgrade to a 150 watt hps light and use the cfls for vegging. My closet is 3x4x6 so I'm hoping it don't get too hot cause I just have fans and no real
way to exchange the air. Like I always say, any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

12-5-2011_006.jpg

Re: 35 Days into flowering...

They are looking good IMO. The HPS upgrade will pay you back. I have not used the 150W personnally but I have seen only good results from there use. Heat is not an issue from my understanding as well. You fans should do the trick. They look to me to like the strecthcing is about over if it isn't and now you should noctice the nugs grow up to be Colas!!! This is where growing really gets exciting, IMO!! Nice work.

:) Thanks Psyclops. appreciate it. In your honest opinion, how much do you think I will yield? the plants are 18 inches, and the lil one is 9"

Impossible to say!!! 2 oz. is a respectable yield. This being your first grow. I would expect an Oz.(Nicely manicured, dried and cured) of High Grade MJ! Anything more than that I would call a Bonus!!!

As your experience grows so will your yield.

Back
Top Bottom