4" or 6" inline fan. stealth.

It will be in the basement which is always cold. 60f

Sounds like youre not gonna have any heat problems, why would u wanna invest on the inline fan? Me id just get a regular fan and run it with the tent open and that shud be enough for ur temp control.

You will need to vent the heat out of the basement otherwise the HID will heat up the entire basement and you will
just end up circulating hot air. A inline fan is really the only way to move lots of air fast.

You will need to vent the heat out of the basement otherwise the HID will heat up the entire basement and you will
just end up circulating hot air. A inline fan is really the only way to move lots of air fast.

Im not running the hot air tru a vent and im still maintaining the temp i need to maintain. The ac stays on all the time and when the lights r on too

"Im not running the hot air tru a vent and im still maintaining the temp i need to maintain. The ac stays on all the time and when the lights r on too"

Yep the heat you are generating is being removed by the AC (running constantly).
What type of lighting are you using? Are you in a basement?

He is definitely going to need an inline fan for that cool tube in that small of a box. If the basement has AC he might be
able to get away without venting out of the room but it will add to his cost running the AC so heavy.

"Im not running the hot air tru a vent and im still maintaining the temp i need to maintain. The ac stays on all the time and when the lights r on too"

Yep the heat you are generating is being removed by the AC (running constantly).
What type of lighting are you using? Are you in a basement?

He is definitely going to need an inline fan for that cool tube in that small of a box. If the basement has AC he might be
able to get away without venting out of the room but it will add to his cost running the AC so heavy.

Oh yea, if hes going to keep the tent closed like he said, hes def going to need that inline fan, now me on the other hand, i keep my tent open, (i wish i could keep it closed and still maintain the temp) but i cant, not nearly as good as with it open, and atm i have no where to run the duct to, but soon i will do some changes to the room, and i will be able to duct the hot air out if i want to, it will be an option and maybe i will. But i hear that suckin the hot air straight outta the tube like that makes ur lumens output weaker..idk if it is true.. U ever hear of that?

Never heard of that. I use a cool tube with some success. I live in a very dusty part of the world and do have to
clean the glass now and then. The dust build up does reduce the efficiency slightly. I could fix that by rigging
some kind of filter on the end of the tube. Just haven't got around to it yet. It not a real pain to stick my arm
in there and wipe it out.

Back
Top Bottom