4 plants 13 gallon (50L) reservoir?

LochGee

I see a few people doing this but having the plants so close together kinda seems like a draw back.. Like when the plants mature they pretty much over-lap each other.. Is there anything wrong with that? What is the minimum space their should be between net pots?

They will always overlap, unless you have a big enough space to spread them out. Even in buckets it's 12"-18" and that's still not enough in small spaces, they will overlap each other. You can defoliate to help get light deeper into the canopy when plants are close together, or bend or tie. There is nothing wrong with that, as long as you defoliate to get light to the covered flower nodes, otherwise your flowers will be smaller from the overlapping shade.

I see a few people doing this but having the plants so close together kinda seems like a draw back.. Like when the plants mature they pretty much over-lap each other.. Is there anything wrong with that? What is the minimum space their should be between net pots?

There's nothing wrong with that. the minimum space depends on the size of the plants. I usually grow just the one plant in either my 70 litre res, or my 145 litre res. But I have grown 6 plants in them too. Smaller ones obviously. The reservoirs are about 2'x3', with the tents being either 4x4'or 4x3'

Back
Top Bottom