420 TIMES is were i spend all of my free time

LaBamba

How is every one doing? This web site is an incredible dream. I have gotten so much information from this site it is not even funny. I am from the ES of Maryland. Anybody ever been through there? Right now I am in college and if every thing goes as planed I will graduate this semester. Still looking for that perfect job one were the company does not test for marijuana!!! I have been scared to post till now, but because I see a lot of really cool people on this site I figured I would give it a try. Because of the grow forums and every one that puts up pictures of their crop, I dream all day and, every day about setting up my own grow room. One day I hope to be able to grow all the weed that I need, and have enough left over to give away to my closest friends. I hope to sell any extra weed to other people to cover the cost of growing. I do not mean to ramble on, I'm just buzzed and wanted to let people know that this site is a valuable resource that should not be taken for granted. Thanks to everyone that contributes to this site. :allgood: :adore: :adore:

Back
Top Bottom