Time to 420!

henryg

Hello all. I have been visiting this site for a while now, and finally decided to make my first post. Just a little about myself, I am 35 and live in a state were there is zero tolerence for drugs of any kind. with that being said, I have also been smoking for about 20 yrs now. I am new to social sights so all these buttons, upload, download, smiley faces, etc. is enough to make my head swim. The reason I really want to get more experience using this site is I see there are plenty of people with knowledge on growing the sacred lady we love so much. I recently completed my first grow, with minimal success, so on my second grow I figured I would try a journal to improve my craft. Now how do I start a jornal? lol

Hi henryg, :welcome: to 420magazine, where it's always 4:20! :ganjamon:
:thanks: for joining us. :bravo:
Caution: growing cannabis is very addictive.
Lots of help for newbies here at 420. Please be patient and learn to walk first.
Start your journal and the help will come.
As far as buttons go, just ask!
Take a moment to vote in the monthly 420 contests. :thumb:
'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

You doing soil or hydro?

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Hello Roseman, Thank you for having me hear at 420. I have read read all your tutorials. My current grow is hydro, DWC. I have a journal I just started called G13 and some sour stuff. I would be honered :adore:if you were to stop by and check it out.

Back
Top Bottom