Long time browser, first time poster

supraboosta

Hi all, been browsing these forums for a couple of years now, and figured I would finally make an account and say hello. I have been growing on and off for 20 or so years. On my past few grows, the info on this site has helped me out a bit, but I am still learning a lot as time goes on. Looking forward to being part of the discussions, and learning along the way!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @supraboosta

What kind of growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Looking forward to being part of the discussions, and learning along the way!
@supraboosta ,
Good seeing you here and I too am looking forward to part of your discussions and perhaps I can learn from some of that 20 some-odd years of savvy of yours.

@supraboosta ,
Good seeing you here and I too am looking forward to part of your discussions and perhaps I can learn from some of that 20 some-odd years of savvy of yours.
Don't know if you will learn much from me, but ya never know! Seems like I am always battling a deficiency or pests, but in the end I am satisfied with the harvest. You do always seem to learn something to refine your grow the next time around, and the info here hopefully will help me dial it in.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @supraboosta

What kind of growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Always been a soil grower, recently been using FFOF with the big bloom trio of nutes, in 5gal bags. Currently got a 4x4 MH tent with an older heavy mars hydro 1200 that does the job (despite diodes starting to burn out...). Plan on sharing my next grow here early next year if all goes well!

Hi all, been browsing these forums for a couple of years now, and figured I would finally make an account and say hello. I have been growing on and off for 20 or so years. On my past few grows, the info on this site has helped me out a bit, but I am still learning a lot as time goes on. Looking forward to being part of the discussions, and learning along the way!
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Hope you are doing well.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome to the best grow forum on planet Earth @supraboosta!

Enjoy your time here and happy growing! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom