Long time lurker, first time poster

Whats up everybody. I've been lurking around these parts learning all i can in preparation of my first grow. I'm excited about it and I'm just going to try my luck with some bag seed i have saved.

Anyway, I look forward to posting with you guys more and I definitely plan on documenting my journals, so look forward to those.

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!....welcome....your in the right place for the info you seek....can't wait to see your grow kick off, if you have any questions feel free to shoot them out there, these guys are great at info giving.......................PEACE

soil grow....sweet, I grew 11 foot plants...yes foot.....with a 40,000 lumens which was a "T5" light with 8 bulbs....1/2 red, and 1/2 blue ........no heat at all, which is a big deal so you don't have 10 miles of duct work and jet engine size fans blowing in and out, etc. etc....you get the idea, I could go on 4ever...LOL.....

having a big room is kool too......cant wait to see the grow and "GREEN MOJO" to your grow brother........................PEACE

wow dude 11ft would be big enough to live in. The room has a cement ledge which has about 3-4 ft of vertical space, and about 5.5ft of room from the floor. It's completely light tight and vents outside. I think I'm going to start with CFL's as they are cheaper and will get me on my feet until i can pick up an HPS lamp. I threw together a simple tent design that I'm going to construct out of mylar and pvc to make sure i get the most out of the CFL's.

I feel pretty confident about it, I've been researching for a good 6 months and following all the journals on here. I only plan on growing 3-4 plants at a time as it's just for personal use.

There is so much information on here and so many experienced growers. I'm happy to be a part of it all.

your right brother....the info highway here is amazing on this site!!!......sounds like a great plan you got going, I flowered at 4 foot...LOL...way to big, but a good problem...LOL...with your space I would think 12" then flower would be great....just a thought......"GREEN MOJO" to your grow man........I'll be watching......PEACE

Back
Top Bottom