Long time lurker

closetgrown

Long time lurker. Been checking out grows and admiring. I'm on my second grow personally and plan to
Start a journal soon on it and the start off third/ perpetual grow so be looking for it.
Love to grow these plants watching them go from seed to a plant 4.5 ft tall with a 1 inch plus stem is awesome.

My first grow was from bagseed of course as most growers start. It started with 13 plants of different orgin with no specific strains. Due to a visit from state officials I had to hide the grow outdoors for 24 hrs where they were found and pilfered/destroyed except one plant. At least it was a large healthy female. That plant was grown To fruition with and end dry weight of 4.2 oz. that plant was revegged and resides in my 2nd grow flower room currently in mid flower with over 200 tops!! I look forward to adding to the community, and feed back from other growers on my current grow.
:thumb:

Nice to have you here. There's a lot of good people on this site. I will check out your journal when you get it started. Happy Growing

Thanks CO, at work now but when I get home
In the am I'm gonna probably start my journal. Working from my iPhone so hopefully I can get pics loaded up and such without much problem. Gonna check out your grows here in a minute. And yes 420 mag was my only choice for sharing my grows as this community is full of kind knowledgeable people not out to insult or degrade those who are new to growing these beautiful plants or any plant for that matter.

Sweet man. I look forward to check your grow out. Its 4:20am here time for me to hit the sack lol.

Back
Top Bottom