OG Lurker since 2011

Mtn0nfire7

So I just started a thread in the faqs pages and now one here.

Been a long time green thumb, since I was a wee little tyke
And I'm a ten year lurker on these forums. Done alot of growing of all kinds of plants in both Colorado and Florida

Have biblically read many journals ranging from 420fieds hempy sogs to doc buds hi brix

I would truly appreciate some responses and feedback!!!

So without further ado

HI EVERYONE!

And I'm a ten year lurker on these forums. Done alot of growing of all kinds of plants in both Colorado and Florida

Have biblically read many journals ranging from 420fieds hempy sogs to doc buds hi brix

So without further ado

HI EVERYONE!
Hey @Mtn0nfire7 welcome to 420magazine. :welcome: We are all here to help if you need. Get a journal going so we can follow along.
We also have great sponsors if you need any equipment. Happy growing.
Bill

Welcome to the forum @Mtn0nfire7 :passitleft: :welcome:

So without further ado

HI EVERYONE!
My kids, that are older than you, say this shit too :rofl: ...Oh! To be 27 again...I'd give my left...well you get the idea :rofl:

Hey @Mtn0nfire7 welcome!:welcome: After 10 years lurking you'll know your way around here better than me! I hope you'll consider starting a grow journal for your next crop. It's always nice to watch and see other's approaches. Have you been growing indoors or outdoors? So far I'm just an outdoor grower.:cool:

Welcome Mtn0nfire7, so what's in the garden now?
I have just moved back again, a different time than the last time?
Might be a good way to put

I find myself situating into a different position in life where I can setup my very own glass shop and I jumped on it, not sure of the outcome yet haha Currently, my garden consists of 1 young avocado tree, some papaya trees, 1 plumeria pudica, 1special tahitian gardenia and a few special gardenias that I am very happy to have under my care again I started them all from a cup of water 5 years ago and a wonderful person kept them happy in my absence

One of the two threads that I started yesterday has some pictures along with one specific plant that brings us all together, that I finished with
A familiar fellow last time I was here. I do believe it was a purple unicorn I aquired as seed from another acquaintance type fellow and a pheno I did quite enjoy. Sadly it did not get the utmost care but I couldn't bring myself to cull the pheno. So it was grown the same way as the pictured gardenias, Love plants too much to just off some of them. An infested one is a different story tho
It's been curing ( and lost since that time) a good friend and I are still looking for the jar. Maybe not looking very hard tho lmao

I have just moved back again, a different time than the last time?
Might be a good way to put

I find myself situating into a different position in life where I can setup my very own glass shop and I jumped on it, not sure of the outcome yet haha Currently, my garden consists of 1 young avocado tree, some papaya trees, 1 plumeria pudica, 1special tahitian gardenia and a few special gardenias that I am very happy to have under my care again I started them all from a cup of water 5 years ago and a wonderful person kept them happy in my absence

One of the two threads that I started yesterday has some pictures along with one specific plant that brings us all together, that I finished with
A familiar fellow last time I was here. I do believe it was a purple unicorn I aquired as seed from another acquaintance type fellow and a pheno I did quite enjoy. Sadly it did not get the utmost care but I couldn't bring myself to cull the pheno. So it was grown the same way as the pictured gardenias, Love plants too much to just off some of them. An infested one is a different story tho
It's been curing ( and lost since that time) a good friend and I are still looking for the jar. Maybe not looking very hard tho lmao
Good luck with the glass shop! That's one thing I always wanted to do. That and treasure hunting under the sea! You know!

Welcome to the party, @Mtn0nfire7. :welcome:

Will you be making any bongs in your shop?

When I look out at the yard I would say there is quite a few more plants than I mentioned actually. Alot of ornamentals, herbs, and fruits and the like
Definitely a plant person more than a people person ha
Your in good company. ;)
Bill

@Grand Daddy Black

Back during my first years of apprenticeship I was always told to not call them that.
It was always water piece or functional glass.

Ever since I get all "wtf is a bong"? For a second
Totally trips ppl up when they know I do glass, like how does this guy not know what a bong is. Makes me laugh every time.

Honestly.
Only time will tell what I end up producing as "prodo work" for finances and profit.

As it stands, I've made all kinds of "things". Almost all of it was practice or making prep pieces to use later or for someone else to use.
I personally feel like I have only sculpted or created like 5 legitimate glass items, 2 were pipes and 3 were art..

Its kinda a strange situation. Quite literally (almost even split down the middle) half of my family worked making pipes, bongs and other "heady" type products.

The other half is all about art and sculptural items like exquisite goblets.

My sister who is by far and large my idol and I swear some kind of part robot/ part glass diety/ part maybe human?
Has worked in all of their glass shops and I believe the reason she is so good besides the constant practice is because of all that influence and culture

Oh!

Before I forget again!

I found that jar of purple unicorn.
Remember I grew this like my gardenias and I flowered it in the middle of sub tropical summer( was kinda like the worst plant I ever kept because it was so good)
What I'm saying is this pheno was amazing and really could have been SO MUCH BETTER. But it is still quite delicious albeit a bit harsher than I like and completely devoid of any of the crazy colors of her predecessors.
Most of all I know what it is and what's in it And I know the mother. Oh what a lady she was

IMG_20210421_101257458.jpg

@Grand Daddy Black

Back during my first years of apprenticeship I was always told to not call them that.
It was always water piece or functional glass.

Ever since I get all "wtf is a bong"? For a second
Totally trips ppl up when they know I do glass, like how does this guy not know what a bong is. Makes me laugh every time.

Honestly.
Only time will tell what I end up producing as "prodo work" for finances and profit.

As it stands, I've made all kinds of "things". Almost all of it was practice or making prep pieces to use later or for someone else to use.
I personally feel like I have only sculpted or created like 5 legitimate glass items, 2 were pipes and 3 were art..

Its kinda a strange situation. Quite literally (almost even split down the middle) half of my family worked making pipes, bongs and other "heady" type products.

The other half is all about art and sculptural items like exquisite goblets.

My sister who is by far and large my idol and I swear some kind of part robot/ part glass diety/ part maybe human?
Has worked in all of their glass shops and I believe the reason she is so good besides the constant practice is because of all that influence and culture
I hope you will share some of your work with us when you get a chance.
Sounds great. :thumb:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom