1st Journal 32 2L Hempy - 420Fied Style

just a few photos on day 39...trying to be better at updating. Everything looks good an healthy....they just don't seem to be forming colas they way I anticipated. Not sure if its me or just the way the strain(Ice) is. Temps are being kept at 75-80 during the day and 65-70 at night PH is at 5.8-6 ish(still using the lame drops but keeping it constant at what shows 5.8-6.0) no signs of nute burn...actually started to see first signs of yellowing from a few fan leaves now. Anyways feel free to chime in your 2 cents if you see anything or just digitally slap me for being a worry wart.

IMAG026313.jpg
IMAG027311.jpg
IMAG026411.jpg
IMAG027211.jpg
IMAG02699.jpg

hey dude...

what strain of ice is that? im growing navana ice.. its a lovely strain..

im in coco but am thinking of doing hempys also..

good luck mate

safe

hey dude...

what strain of ice is that? im growing navana ice.. its a lovely strain..

im in coco but am thinking of doing hempys also..

good luck mate

safe

To be quite honest I do not know. I got the clones from a dispensary back when i started. So for all i know i could be growing Joe Schmoe and they called it Ice. What i know about this is Mites and Powdery love the shit outa it. However if you can keep the plant safe it has a gorgeous smell, with an undertone of juicy fruit gum. Super nice high, and sweet taste. Def. a 50/50 because i felt it EVERYWHERE!....On another note...i can't wait til this batch is done because this is the frostiest and most dense I have grown(granit its only my 3rd actual grow)

ok need some opinions here guys....short story, ppl down stairs moved, there is a leak from my bathroom downstairs they found. The property manager is coming by tomorrow and wants to take a look(not the landlord the big guys ya know!) and I need to cover up all ops(better be safe than sorry ya know!) Now general sight on seen ill be good. Covering up the smell is another thing, any good options out to get rid of the odor quick fast? also I dont have venting on my tent so i have to have it open with the 600hps, my thought was turn off the hps for just a day and use a 68W(300equiv) CFL. I just want to make sure that wouldnt put to much stress on the girl, while maintaining the photoperiod at least. Any input would be appreciated....and for the whys...I am in a 1br apartment, I do not know if the head honchos are ok with it even though I am legally growing. And really I can't afford to get kicked out of this place LOL. Not sure what I should do if questioned or well anything really! Much mahalo for any input on this.

Edit: Also I would like to note that I know that there is at least 5-7 MMJ patients that live in these apartments, and one other grows too....Now I am not wanting to throw people under the bus but could that help in any way should shit go down....hoping everything will just pass over, but I always like to be prepared for the worst ya know.

well done mate, sounds like a close call, phew, i got the same problem, i have 2 built in cupboards in my flat and their height is floor to ceiling, one is in the kitchen and the other is in the hall, they used to be drying cupboards for hanging clothes in on poles that ran across the cupboard, so i removed the lower poles and hung the light from the higher ones, anyway i got a knock at the door today and its the housing wanting to do a survey on the property to check for repairs, they said the want to check the toilet and bathroom, kitchen and central heating system, so my problem is will they want to look in these cupboards and as their part of the property i cant really stop them if they ask, so chances are im going to have to take all my clothes out the cupboards in bedroom and stick the plants in their for a few hours, they should only be here about an hour, but i dont think its worth taking the risk by leaving them their, now here is my main problem, the mylar i used is glued to the wall so i didnt use tape, might have to rip it all down as i know it will rip when i try taking it off, unless i try hairdryer to heat the glue,

Aloha guys to day was day 43 just bringing some photo updates for everyone. Going to be cutting clones soon and starting a new journal as this one is winding down, we are in our last couple of weeks now. I hope they start to fatten up some more, it seems to have a lot of small nugs that are super dense as opposed to forming a cola, I am just not sure again if its something i did or just the way it goes.

IMAG027413.jpg
IMAG027510.jpg
IMAG02827.jpg
IMAG028010.jpg
IMAG027910.jpg
IMAG028310.jpg

and i had to cut down a few plants in my led cabinet due to Powdery Mildew. I kept cutting it away over the past few weeks, but it was getting to close to the buds and i said fuck it whack them down a week early. Better a week early than moldy buds. I captured a good shot of one of the freshly trimmed nugs for your pleasure.

IMAG0287-1.jpg

you got some nice looking plants and even nicer looking buds, soz to hear bout mould though, at least you caught it early and rescued as much as you could, i mean it could of ruined the whole crop if you never noticed it and kept it in check, but looks like you done a great job and them are some very nice buds

you got some nice looking plants and even nicer looking buds, soz to hear bout mould though, at least you caught it early and rescued as much as you could, i mean it could of ruined the whole crop if you never noticed it and kept it in check, but looks like you done a great job and them are some very nice buds

Much mahalo bruddah! I decided to quick dry the buds I cut down just incase there might have been some mold spores that did get in the buds, i did not want them to form while drying. So i put them in my dehydrator on low for 8 hours....I must say even though it was quick dryed its a pretty smooth smoke and pretty tasty. I can't wait til the 21st when i get to cut down the real crop and they get to dry and cure properly...as for the early harvest, most trichs were still clear but they were turning cloudy at a rapid rate. The high of the early buds is really cerebral, with very gentle body undertones. So ya very high expectations!

Tomorrow I defoil the fan leaves again and then its a wind down of 14 days! Lets go lets go! Photos tomorrow for post haircut.

Day 46 photo update...harvest should be the 21st of this month. Yesterday I defoiled it of its fan leaves and I am turning them plus the trim from the early plants into hash today because, the fan leaves were crawling in Trichs from stem up to about half way across the leaves, should be some good stuff. Ill post some pics of the hash....With time winding down I don't think I am going to get my goal of 10gs per SOG plant(300 grams for the tent) The nugs that are forming are nice and dense and sticky as shit, just not seeing any colas forming, hopefully I wont be to far off my goal. Either way I am not too worried if i don't hit my goal, as I know this is my first attempt at this grow style. But I can say one thing for sure, this is some of the stickiest and frostiest I have personally seen, so it should be a damn good smoke!

IMAG027414.jpg
IMAG028912.jpg
IMAG02828.jpg
IMAG027511.jpg
IMAG027911.jpg
IMAG028311.jpg
IMAG029610.jpg

Makin the hash makin the hash! GOt about 10 minutes left of beating about 2-3 ounces of trim from the early harvest and giving the tent girls a haircut. Will post pics as soon as i get some tasty hashish to photograph..oh and for those curious on how the hash is being made its bubble hash. A buddy of mine had 3 bags he was not using a 160/120/75 micron bags, not the best set up but better than coffee filter hash LOL and it was free!

OK so i probably had more like a little over an ounce of trim ha ha..but i got a nice dried 3 grams of hash..and its super nice. Very heady which comes from most of it was the fan leaves i cut off from my tent, they were just to frosty to waste!! Taste is very sweet, and I feel like my head is floating on a cloud...this will be nice for watching Super Smackdown tonight.

IMAG030313.jpg
IMAG030511.jpg

Hash sure isn't as pretty as bud lol!

Back
Top Bottom