Fun With 2L Hempies! - It Has What Plants Crave!

never thought about it like that, 200grams from 10 plants, it makes it all worth while, clones would be best so id like to veg for a couple of weeks with clones, say 2 weeks just to make sure they was big enough when flowered as the seeds would veg under 12-12 till they was mature enough, this might be a time to start thinking about breeding so i end up with a bucket full of seeds, then i could go 12-12 from seed with no problems, buying that many seeds would be a problem, but say starting off with 3 or 4 seeds and then take clones from the hempie, off this hempie i could of took 4 clones without affecting yield, so if i did that to 3 plants that should give me around 12 clones,

you have got me thinking now what is actually best, the quick turn around would be better and its not a bad yield considering the time used and the space used, i could easily fit 10 plants in as well as 4 in 3gallon pots, so i think when im getting ready to flip these to flower ill soak some fem seeds and give them 1 week to break out the soil under clfs then i can put them in the hempies for the day i switch to 12-12, and if the yield is just as good this time round then ill take clones and go the hempie root, 200g per 2 weeks is not bad, ill try some different fem seeds this time round and see if i get the same results as the hempie i just done, if i can keep about the 15g per plant mark that should make it well worth doing,

at the moment i have got 2 x kush clones in veg under glr, 1 is growing like crazy and is 1ft tall all ready, the kush clone of the same age is only 4 inches high, i have also got a northern lights cross big bud clone as well, and a delicious seeds fruity chronic juice fem seed in their, now i could use the clones and do a hempie, but i took them late in flower so they have monster cropped and im getting crazy branch growth, ive never seen nothing like it, re-vegging from flower would be perfect for a mom as you would be able to take loads of clones, i recon i could take 20plus clones off this clone thats only a couple of weeks old, its amazing how this monster cropping works,

when im ready to flip 12-12 ill get my hempies ready and ill use what fem seeds i have got of different strains and compare the results, i will take clones and if the results are good i can continue the hempie root or if i end up with low results then i can use the clones and veg them in bigger pots, i cant get that 200g every 8 weeks out of my head, thats pretty good for 8 weeks grow

Instead of vegging clones for a couple of weeks, just take bigger clones :D Take a good 6-8 inch clone and it should reach 18-24 inches after the stretch for flowering..or you can even go bigger and just lolipop them to single stalks.....My tent is actually almost 6' tall and im using like 3 of that in height....been almost thinking of vegging and lolipoppoing to get like 4ft tall bud sticks...but then we get into light issues....i dunno random thinking again lol.

I think im in a rut, that what this feeling is, just haven't been motivated for shit, i need to stop that lol.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us. Sorry you had to cut it short though.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom