1st Journal 32 2L Hempy - 420Fied Style

Here we are on day 21 of flowering, they all just received a hair cut and look all nekked. Plants did not make it quite to the height that i wanted most are in the 14-16 inch range, and have 2-3 side branches. Not sure why it happened, thinking its just the strain(Ice) but unsure. Here are a few photos:
IMAG017610.jpg
IMAG01815.jpg
IMAG01776.jpg

Here is a couple shots of some Harliquin 30 days into flowering in my led cabinet.
IMAG018411.jpg
IMAG01855.jpg

quick question for anyone with experience in LEDS. I turned a Armoire into another flowering room 18"x30" i had CFLS in it but recently picked up some LEDs for a really good price. Currently I have a 90W UFO(1W LEDS) and 2 sunshine 15W spots(unsure if 1 or 3w). I will be adding a second 90W in there once i replace the power supply on the other one I have. Anyways I have been noticing the leave tips seem like they are burning and some are starting to curl(cup). The only thing I can think of is I have the light to close. They are basically right on top of the canopys(4 inches max away). Now it was my understanding that you would get these super close and not have any worries. The only difference between this and my tent is the lighting(HPS in the other) Do i need to get these further away? if so what range?(10-12 inches?). I will post this also in the lighting forums incase. Much mahalo to all following as i stumble my way through and try to force massive loads of information in my mind.

Edit: Wanted to add a few photos as crappy as they may be just for reference...again sorry its sleep time for them and my camera phone is well....a camera phone lol

IMAG019813.jpg
IMAG019910.jpg
IMAG020212.jpg
IMAG020113.jpg
IMAG020011.jpg

I will add a few more tomorrow when feeding since these are more likely not going to help much.

just a couple of general updates that I have not been good at updating.

On day 21 i also increased feedings to 10/10/20/5(Grow/Micro/Bloom/Blue)
PH is sitting right at or under 6.0(using the drops and always make sure its the nice 6.0 yellow color, no green tint)
I would provide my PPM but my meter decides to go blank over 1000, i think i am hovering right around 1000, one reading was 960 one day using the same measurements.

And now for our real update. Here are some photos of my 30 Ice babies from the tent on day 27....as far as i know everything seems to be going well.

Feeding is still at 10/10/20/5 ml per gallon(Grow/Micro/Bloom/Blue)
I think I will be upping the nutes again starting this weekend to something like 12.5/7.5/20/10...and after that 15/5/25/10...thoughts?

IMAG02087.jpg
IMAG02099.jpg
IMAG02108.jpg
IMAG021111.jpg
IMAG02128.jpg

God this 2l grows are amazing, im so jealous. My attempt didnt work since my clones took forever too root. =( Instead i got a monster of a mother put into flowering. Once i move into my new house im going to try this 2L perceptual grows! Subd!

Much mahalo for coming on board bruddah! I won't lie I had some struggles at the start of this thing, and I'm stumbling through. But even with my screw ups 2L Hempy's+BPN=WIN WIN WIN! I can't wait for these next weeks.

I think i figured out my leaf cupping/curling. I noticed the two plants it was happening to were both my Purple Widow, so my guess would be nute burn, The strain just doesn't like as much nutes as ice or harliquin does. Going to water them for a few days with just plain PHd water and see if that helps.

The other issues i started to notice, was some of the sugar leafs on my Harliquin are getting yellow splotching, almost like a burn from the light, or possibly bugs..going to do some research on it tonight...

group shots tomorrow with feeding!

If you can back off the Nitrogen you may reduce the clawing. THis works with Super Lemon Haze which is notorious for its thin clawing leaves.

If you can back off the Nitrogen you may reduce the clawing. THis works with Super Lemon Haze which is notorious for its thin clawing leaves.

Now that you mention it, i think it started happening when i increased the nutes and bumpped up the grow of the 3 part too. So with that after a couple days flushing I am scaling back down to something like 10/8/20/5 instead of the 15/10/20/2.5 Grow/Micro/Bloom/Blue.

I failed at taking pics today while feeding, will do tomorrow...tent is starting to get sexy though!

Back
Top Bottom