Gator Uncaged

Gator.....Gator

Gator?.......GATOR.........GATOR

It started with the Borg. Die-Hard little boogers give me the blues, so I try to bend strings like Albert King. My cat is a music fan, but thinks my hands could be used better rubbing his ears than rattling them. He sings the blues much better than me, I sound like 50 years of bad whisky & Lucky Strikes.

Computer died from heatstroke; I didn't clean the air inlet for cooling. I may have lost all my purchased music, and photos. No back-up. Such a silly Gator

My friend has a new firearm and is in need of targets to service :yahoo:

It started with the Borg. Die-Hard little boogers give me the blues, so I try to bend strings like Albert King. My cat is a music fan, but thinks my hands could be used better rubbing his ears than rattling them. He sings the blues much better than me, I sound like 50 years of bad whisky & Lucky Strikes.

Computer died from heatstroke; I didn't clean the air inlet for cooling. I may have lost all my purchased music, and photos. No back-up. Such a silly Gator

You can still get the hard drive out and hook it into your new 'puter and get all the stuff from before.

Great to see you G ;) was getting a little worried.

:cheer: It came upon a midnight dreary
While I pondered weak and weary
suddenly their came a splashing
splashing at my dockside pier

What is this that did appear?
not a top or radiator
just that missing Propa Gator!

ahh yes nothing says i effin hate you for being a piece of junk like a 12 guage blast to the screen!!!! hollow point slug preferred:high-five:
but save that drive!
sounds like you would make a great death metal singer!

Hey Gator, sorry to hear about your computer, but good to know you're alive and well my friend. Good luck with the computer blues - if you bought music through itunes, I think you can typically get your purchased songs back if you ask them... I know you used to be able to anyway. Good to hear from you. :thumb:

Yes Pierce, fresh solution mix to the top. Like big commercial strawberry and tomato producers. Go for about 15% run off, more won't hurt. Rockwool works well, if you hire somebody to handle it... like the big commercial producers. Coir is nicer, and less expensive. Coir can be used as high-efficiency soil, or buffered hydroponics. Great green recycled stuff, why buy/use anything else?

Back
Top Bottom