Gator's Cage

what are your guys' experience with odor control and carbine fans and odor soks and all that good shit??? im lookin to get one of them setups to prevent odor when it starts to become a problem... if u could let me know i'de appreciate it....thanks.

I was stuck in a steam bath, with no dehumidifier. With winters' dry air, I'll do fine.
I've read of industrial, and laboratory uses of desiccants.

THC resin weight is far more important than bud weight, and genetics rule.
Growers' 'art' must not interfere with this. When I see a grower on video squeezing buds, I shudder in disgust.

I was stuck with an in-progress grow of sad-ass GWS, so I used that grow to learn. I could have gained 10 or 15% yield with top light.
Also, I used only very light base nutes, and believe more may have yielded less.
Two important findings, and I don't believe this is strain dependent. More light gives more yield- if it is good light in the right place. More light also decreases g/w, but the value of frosty stinkers over-rides utility costs ;)

TO TELL THE TRUTH regardless of any personal so called degradation. I am impressed and I will definately subscribe to your further adventures knowing they are not self absorbed! Your integrity impresses me. +Reps

Beautiful buds from an efficient little grow system. Great job PG, and thank you for sharing it here with us.
:welldone:

Re: Gators' Cage

Dear Propa Gator,
As I have been perusing thru your wonderful journal of growing, poetry, & prose, I am in awe of the beauty of not only the plant itself, but at your understanding of it, your relationship to it, & your love for it, and and the way you weave all of these aspects together in an epilogue that not only teaches, but gives the reader enjoyment, and a new understanding and love for the plant, ourselves, as your readers....
I am only sorry that I did not get to reading your journals sooner, but it seems that I was only saving the best for last.
Bravo, sir! Bravo! I am forever a fan........of yours now, I've been a fan since the first time I met Mary Jane of course!

I wish you Bright Green Blessings forever!
RVG
McGyver in the ghetto equals Gator on call
Status ain't nothin but a high place to fall
Sixteen scented cuties tied up on the wall
Periodic deluge is their bath, food and all

Make the wind blow sweet till their lives are complete
Artful fans and ducts demand a job wrapped neat
This time of year I need to beat the heat
And filter out the stink to a nose on the street

Propa Gator said:
Been on the fence about another journal,
many old friends have moved on.
But I'll drink water from a public urinal,
if I let Miss Bud sleep on the lawn.

Some old friends are still following
New old friends need a place to start
Gator's wallowing
His grows are pure art

Hi Mr. Gator. :Namaste:

I know those old friends that are gone too. I miss them same as you do. I tried to soak up all that they were saying at the time. For whatever reasons they left us. Some are gone like the Setting Sun.

However as the years have past, we have gained some young guns that would love the knowledge you would pass on to them. There are some fine folks on here once again and a journal from you would expand their knowledge even further.

No beating around the bush......I would love a new journal from you!. :thumb:

Water supply has been saved(whew)
on this, my new journal's first day

Soniq and Big Irish entreat in kind
with words that roll in rhyme

OMM will check in I'm sure
when he clicks on my signature

GT needs to lift up his rock
from his tunnel that I :love: a lot

Let's answer the question: Will it blend?
Gator Uncaged to the end

Back
Top Bottom