Gator's Cage

Miracle Motors: We finance anybody! And remember:
If it's a good car, it's a Miracle.

3 or 5 years back, I bought den ras de'. No more than $10 dollar for 5lb, or I would have been too cheap, but... It's money long since spent and gone. Free found shit to me in the present, and besides: the devil made me do it. Miracle-Gro. Next thing will be dry base ferts.
I weighed a big pinch: .75g. Might go whole hog and double up next grow ;)

I bet they work just fine.

I really like using the GH dry nutes. You can get a sample of both for $10 on ebay with free shipping that would last you at least one grow and probably more. Just search for Maxigro, and I'm pretty sure it'll come up.

I'm such a lazy bastard, lol, here it is:

General Hydroponics MaxiGro + MaxiBloom 4oz Dry Samples | eBay

I bet they work just fine.

I really like using the GH dry nutes. You can get a sample of both for $10 on ebay with free shipping that would last you at least one grow and probably more. Just search for Maxigro, and I'm pretty sure it'll come up.

I'm such a lazy bastard, lol, here it is:

General Hydroponics MaxiGro + MaxiBloom 4oz Dry Samples - eBay (item 370118822559 end time Jan-12-11 19:bitingnails:39 PST)

i get 2.2lbs for $12 or less local for either one. i thought that was normal price?

mbs, you'll see my post on your thread.

social smoker: genetics and KISS culture presents buds of da kine, I'm just the proud Propa enabler :)

I'm learning to 'vape' with my one-hitter, but I feel the quaking of my Scots ancesters rolling in their graves. Throw away the dross?

Canna-butter?

Heard of one guy selling on his vaped weed, haha. Half price special! :)

Canna-butter?

Heard of one guy selling on his vaped weed, haha. Half price special! :)

funny story. i had a huge pile of vaped weed a long time ago that was trash because it taste like shit, so my buddy came over and wanted to smoke and i told him i did have any weed, and he seen the pile and said i was shady and a hold out and all this. i told him trust me that weed isn't good and you dont want to smoke it, put he kept running his mouth so i said fu*k it! packed a huge bowel in my 5' bong and let him rip it, i could just see the think think harsh smoke filling the 5' up and pulled the carb for him and ive never seen someone throw up so fast in my life. lesson learned for him, after that he was scared to smoke with me.lol

that was a funny day, well beside him throwing up in my sink when the tollite was like a foot away. this wasn't so funny but at least i didnt have to clean it up.lol

Yes Sisco, I have 4+ sachets of that high-dollar shooting powder and used some a couple grows back. I don't and won't know if it did good for me until someone does a real comparison grow. I try not to buy sales hype nor anecdotal assertions, but...
I did buy the stuff :hmmmm: @50 cents each gallons' worth.

Fertilizer= refined, crystallized shit. :smokin: How much should it cost?

This looks like good shit @ $9 for 5lb, $25 for 25lb cal-mag special
Shipping is something else but...

How much P should there be? What's the skinny on phosphorous?
does higher ppms P promote roots, blooms, and stretching?

Total control of each of the dozen or so required elements is in order.
I've lost my faith in canna-market suppliers. Nurserymen are laughing :smokin:

funny story. i had a huge pile of vaped weed a long time ago that was trash because it taste like shit, so my buddy came over and wanted to smoke and i told him i did have any weed, and he seen the pile and said i was shady and a hold out and all this. i told him trust me that weed isn't good and you dont want to smoke it, put he kept running his mouth so i said fu*k it! packed a huge bowel in my 5' bong and let him rip it, i could just see the think think harsh smoke filling the 5' up and pulled the carb for him and ive never seen someone throw up so fast in my life. lesson learned for him, after that he was scared to smoke with me.lol

that was a funny day, well beside him throwing up in my sink when the tollite was like a foot away. this wasn't so funny but at least i didnt have to clean it up.lol

OMG!! Laughing my ass off, bro!! Major mental pic of dude chucking in your sink!!!!

Yes Sisco, I have 4+ sachets of that high-dollar shooting powder and used some a couple grows back. I don't and won't know if it did good for me until someone does a real comparison grow. I try not to buy sales hype nor anecdotal assertions, but...
I did buy the stuff :hmmmm: @50 cents each gallons' worth.

Fertilizer= refined, crystallized shit. :smokin: How much should it cost?

I got minez for free, I'll give it a shot since I'm all about risk and adventure.

I'm thinking of sticking with FF, I think I have that formula down.

Thanks for the link :)

000_1681.JPG

000_1680.JPG

Back
Top Bottom