Gator's Cage

Topsy-turvies went too long before I staked & tied them. They got rangey but not supercropped.
I basically gave up on messing with them and let them achieve their karma.
They're doing fine ;)

Tobacco planters perform magic in the curing shed.
I've enjoyed cigars, but not blunts. Go figure :hmmmm:

Nice Gator - they are getting fat like me after the holidays... ;)

Looks like it's going to be some exceptional smoke. I'll take a CMH bud over sun or HPS anyday! :yummy:

Topsy-turvies went too long before I staked & tied them. They got rangey but not supercropped.
I basically gave up on messing with them and let them achieve their karma.
They're doing fine ;)

I'm sure they are.

I'm still working on getting out of the way ;)

Tobacco planters perform magic in the curing shed.
I've enjoyed cigars, but not blunts. Go figure :hmmmm:

I like one-hitters and my Vapor Genies. I have both the original and the glass, and I love those things.

The high from PPP is already a fairly pure cerebral experience, but when you vape it, it's a magic carpet ride ;).

mbs, you'll see my post on your thread.

social smoker: genetics and KISS culture presents buds of da kine, I'm just the proud Propa enabler :)

I like one-hitters and my Vapor Genies. I have both the original and the glass, and I love those things.

The high from PPP is already a fairly pure cerebral experience, but when you vape it, it's a magic carpet ride
I'm learning to 'vape' with my one-hitter, but I feel the quaking of my Scots ancesters rolling in their graves. Throw away the dross?
I need a Vapor Genie. Looked at and wanted one a while back, but...

SS, is your PPP from Nirvana?

Long ago, Carlos Casteneda was 'out there'. I read a little, and hope I haven't plagiarized him :hmmmm:

Irish, Sisco and Bob: thanks for your faith and participation, but...
I have a confession: for 10 days I've added MG Bloom Booster, 10-52-10. 100 ppms of it(a big pinch per gallon). Calyx fill and new stigma eruptions followed. Possibly coincidental, but I'm liking the swell & smell.

Here's that same top cola that I've featured throughout, with the light unraised. It's been the darkside all along; the sunnyside is a bit better, but...
000_1671.JPG

000_1667.JPG

with flash:
000_1670.JPG

Miracle Motors: We finance anybody! And remember:
If it's a good car, it's a Miracle.

3 or 5 years back, I bought den ras de'. No more than $10 dollar for 5lb, or I would have been too cheap, but... It's money long since spent and gone. Free found shit to me in the present, and besides: the devil made me do it. Miracle-Gro. Next thing will be dry base ferts.
I weighed a big pinch: .75g. Might go whole hog and double up next grow ;)

That is some definite frostiness going on, pg. I love that setup, especially the "lazy bud" syndrom you have going on!!! LMAO!! Damn, those babies will weigh out nicely! Looks nice and solid, just the way we want them!!

Looks like a great strain. The buds have a very high calyx to leaf ration which is what I'm looking for in a strain. I am growing using a horizontal oriented 1000 HPS/MH with a reflector and a T5/CFLs for vegging/cloning. I want to go bare bulb vertical in the worst way and broadside the plants. With only 1 light I would have to do a "cage" like this. It is actually a very efficient way to grow. High Times had an article about a legal medical grow op in Canada called Canna Pharm few months back. The guy used plastic barrels (the big 55 gallon oil drum size) sawn in half full of soil less mix. He would then veg the plants until they were enormous (finishing around 6 feet tall with buds top to bottom). He was growing Chem Dawg #3 if I remember correctly and the place looked more like a Christmas tree factory. One of the restrictions placed on medicinal Canadian growers is how MANY plants they grow, so they grow some seriously huge plants with buds from top to bottom. Place looked like a Christmas tree factory. Guess what he was using to light his crop? Vertical bare bulb HPS and MH Hortilux 1000s. I don't remember how many but it was a lot. He was also using flip flops to double his yields ;-) He would hang the bulbs up about 1/3 of the way down the side of the plant and broadside the plant. This way the whole plant and all the plants around it get the benefit of the light, not just the reflected little bit thrown off to the sides. Also, the way he had them set up, each plant had about 3 or 4 lights it was sharing with other plants as they were set up in a serpentine pattern with lights hung everywhere. The hugs Chem Dawg trees were suspended by an ingenious wire and PVC trellis system to support the heavy branches. When you grow indoors with the light above the canopy horizontally yes you probably get more lumens around the top area but underneath the top buds all the buds are tiny and immature. Growing with vertical oriented bulbs is the way to go for bigger yields as Gator has shown with his cages. Think about what you could do with 10 or 12 lights??? That's why as my buds finish I will often bend them to the side and stake them down so light hits the sides instead of the top. I would love to run a 6 bare bulb 1000s vertical or even CMH. Guarantee to get some frosty buds and good buds top to bottom. I'm buying another light soon. Was going to get another 1000 and a hood but i might get a CMH instead. Can't decide which would be better. I'm sure the CMH would be better on my power bill and people say they work better than a 1000 so I just might go that route.

I'm learning to 'vape' with my one-hitter, but I feel the quaking of my Scots ancesters rolling in their graves. Throw away the dross?

throw it away? heavens no! nothing with significant amounts of THC gets thrown away. I save my vaped weed and use it for cannabutter, or I make oil with it. It adds a decidedly psychedelic component to edibles if you've saved up a bit.

I need a Vapor Genie. Looked at and wanted one a while back, but...

they have a short learning curve, but it's a great product, IMO

SS, is your PPP from Nirvana?

yep, Nirvana. Great shop.

Long ago, Carlos Casteneda was 'out there'. I read a little, and hope I haven't plagiarized him :hmmmm:

I was living in the Arizona desert when I read his books. His books inspired me to learn to fly without leaving the ground.

Mr. Gator, I was wondering how long the flowering period of the PX is on average. I have one and at day 50 all trichs seem to be cloudy. When do you pull the trigger on them? Thanks for the response in advance.

Growing247, check this out: Heath's Latest Tree Grow

Molotov, mine will fall today @48 days. I was patient, this round.
Yogi Berra said: "It ain't over till it's over" It's over ;)

his other grows are no joke either. nice stadium grows also, he newer grow setup kicks ass also and only vegges for 3weeks and its a consent harvest with 600's, i believe thats his newer setup?

Back
Top Bottom