Gator's Cage

I got minez for free, I'll give it a shot since I'm all about risk and adventure.

I'm thinking of sticking with FF, I think I have that formula down.

Thanks for the link :)

FF has not disappointed me yet...and it's plenty forgiving. I've been eyeballing measurements for the last several grows...no worries. The total cost has to be somewhere around $5-$8 of FFs, per/oz. of finished nugs.
It works for me

000_1681.JPG

000_1680.JPG
Nothing like a "bowl of weedies" early in the morning.:drool:

Is that a dime bag :smokin:

Beautiful Gator. Can't wait for mine to be done. :slide:
After the stretch Molotov, there's the swell wait. :Rasta:

nice nugs gator :tokin:
Finest quality for social smoking :passitleft:

only those *not* seeking power and influence should be given it, but they don't have a rat's ass chance, even if interested in the position for the right reasons

nice nugs ;)
Cincinnati style is dead as the Dodo. Government policy has a price$$$
If they were too few, at least those nugs were indeed nice.

174g/400w/49 days

Nice pile of buds Gator! :cheer:

That's the only influence anybody needs. :blunt:

Politics is like a country pond....
The scum always rises to the top. ;)
Maybe in the country, scum's on top where you can find 'em, but
In the big shitty, slime runs solid top to bottom.

There is hope in oblivion :Rasta:

That's how I like to see a dish served - full of fat ripe nugs. Great job Gator!
Five star salad bar, dive in and be a hog
Just right for a gator, or a big blue dog :thanks:

Gone green and be tokin, in the Stardust Lounge tonight :rollit:

Nice Buds Mr Gator! :)
Yours will be as nice Old Man, but your pile will certainly be bigger, but :thanks:

FF has not disappointed me yet...and it's plenty forgiving. I've been eyeballing measurements for the last several grows...no worries. The total cost has to be somewhere around $5-$8 of FFs, per/oz. of finished nugs.
It works for me
Happy growers agree Mr Chopper, if it ain't broke don't fix it :peace:

Nice plate!! Can I have some sweet tea to go with that, please? Seriously, some nice nuggage there, bro, nice and frosty!
Those shiny lumps aren't sugar, though they do smell sweet
In a bowl they're propa, performing in the heat :bongrip:

Nothing like a "bowl of weedies" early in the morning.:drool:

Is that a dime bag :smokin:
Breakfast of champions, at least in my dreams
Dimes like that are history, priced by the QP

Nice bowl of nugs you got there
horizontal growers beware
results that make you sit and stare
I'm stuck on a strain, trying to grow it right
Got plenty trichomes but not yet big weight

I didn't know that waxing poetic was contagious.
Narrative poem or contextual verse is fun, and has entertained & instructed for as long as there's been language/culture.

Propa Gator, propa grow... Propa water, propa snow... Propa dirt, propa nutes... Propa light, propa fruit!

So contagious!
That's what I'm talking about! ;)

This journal is complete. Another may follow, when I've something new to share. Thankyou everyone, for your attention and participation.

Re: Gators' Cage

Oh man, that's a really really well crafted gatorism ;)

I think you guys are talking about the spinner. Wizewizo is running a journal on one right now. LED GROW-OFF Part Deux: XXX vs. 180w UFO

YouTube - THC EXPO 2009 @ L.A. Convention Center - The Spinner (vertical growing concept)

YouTube - weed harvest (Spinner)

wow this shit is serious !!! if if had the room for one of these and lived in a remote place i would love to have on of these things def., i would def. think of some shit like this, the grow cabinet that i made i still haven't seen nobody with somethin like it. but yea this is def. gonna be a favorites page. and reps on this grow. This is some inventive shit right here i must say, mad reps dude. I jus started a grow myself, give it a look and let me know what ya think.

Back
Top Bottom