1st Journal 32 2L Hempy - 420Fied Style

Ya I was thinking that might be a problem after burying them, and I was planning on letting this next batch go longer and get a nice root system. I don't want to give up on the hempys, because i actually really enjoyed the journals I have been reading....gotta just shake this shit off and get back to it!

You'll be fine my friend. I limped around like a wounded duck for years before I finally got it dialed in so don't get discouraged. Let your clones grow longer roots and your plants will thrive.

:goodluck:

Aloha guys! Sorry for the absence, journal has not been abandoned or anything. I was out of town for the past week and well just didnt know what was to update. The mini batch i have going now just ended day 2 of flowering...ill have some pics in the morning during feeding hopefully. As for the new batch of clone that will be the gem of this journal they are on day 8 in the cloner and roots are a popped! most have 1-1.5 inch now the res gets changed on Saturday. What i was planning on doing was adding a diluted solution of BPNs nutes in the res to hopefully push the roots a little harder and if im lucky ill be able to transplant on Monday!

I'm looking forward to following your grow. I'm also planning a 2L 420Fied style grow using his advice from his thread and your thread. I just ordered some snow white/Master Kush/Ak48 and can't wait to grow some mothers out for clones.

Can't wait to see how your grow goes BigP.

Alrighty!! I have found a new faith in the hempy! We have a few things going on. This mini batch of hempys just finished day 6 of flowering....I havent been home in the last 4 days so I when i saw the explosion of growth i was truly amazed! I increased the PPM of feeding today to 10ml/10ml/10ml Micro/Grow Bloom and 2.5ml Liquid blue Also the new batch of clones are on day 11 and I could transplant today but I am going to let them go just a little further...i actually am trying something with them I put a light solution of BPN 3 part in the res instead of the clonex cloning solution....i plan to leave them in for another 2-3 days just to get those sexy roots!

IMAG01147.jpg
IMAG01159.jpg
IMAG01169.jpg
IMAG011711.jpg
IMAG01187.jpg

ok well i bitch because i care! So right after posting this morning i turned off my HPS and poped a 68W(300 equival) CFL in the tent. My guess is the heat from the tent being zipped up for the first hour in the morning for the CO2 was to much for the little guys. About an hour after i put the CFL in and things cooled down they were all standing and looking pretty happy. I did not have any place to harden them up under some stronger CFLs so i just put them in darkness for 12 hours(more like15) and let the tent do its thing....now i think i will introduce the HPS a few hours a day increasing time while keeping a CFL in there to maintain the photo-period...im thinking I should be able to get them used to the light in under a week.

GAH! ok so i popped back on the HPS, was going to try to let it run for the last 2 hours.....45 min later all limp dicked again(not as bad as this morning).

For those experienced with flowering right from clone......is this normal...do i need to just leave the CFL on for a couple of days in the tent with them and nothing else while they get used to the new home then switch on the hps after a few days? this is frustrating and I am trying my best not to stress the shizer out of the little guys.

They are actually at 25 inches from the light, i tryed to turn the hps on today again and less than 30 minutes later they all started to limp up. Is this a safe way to get the plants aclimated to the light? or is that going to just hurt them? I am really not sure what to do, i have the CFL about a foot above them(cant get it any closer sadly) i just know thats not giving enough light. But hopefully its enough to keep them thinking they are under 12/12 at least. Next batch perhaps I need to just figure a way to keep them under a few stronger CFLS for a few days before putting them under the big guy. I just hope its not long before they can handle the hps.

looking good man. I almost forgot about this grow , glad to see you got things worked out. Do you think if i was running cool tubes and the HPS was far enough away i could put my hempys right under them with no problems? because what i take from it was you had heat removal issues and your plants didnt not take kindly to it.

Oh also where did you get the 2L coke crates?

looking good man. I almost forgot about this grow , glad to see you got things worked out. Do you think if i was running cool tubes and the HPS was far enough away i could put my hempys right under them with no problems? because what i take from it was you had heat removal issues and your plants didnt not take kindly to it.

Oh also where did you get the 2L coke crates?

To be honest I am not quite sure what was going on with them, setting them outside did the same thing and it was a nice 70 and gentle breeze...though these are the particular things I am going to do different next time.

Cut all the leaves on the clones in half, i was doing this before and did not this last time because i noticed a lot of people who use aero-cloners do not. But from what i have gathered cutting the leaves not only helps the rooting process but it is obviously less weight on the clones.

also I am going to give the clones a full 24 hours of darkness after i put them in the bottles so as to not stress them.

Let them "veg" for 2-3 days just to stabilize under a few a couple of big CFLs.

as for the Coke crates, liquor store by me basically begged me to take them when i asked if i could have a few.

Sprayed the babies today with some floramite, i just cant get rid of these blasted mites i wash my tent with bleach between crops and make sure each clone has been sprayed before going in sheesh! Luckily they are only 2 weeks into flowering so they floramite should be cleared out by harvest...def going to do a couple day flush with just water and come clearex at the end just to make sure though.

Alrighty then!

we are on day 17 of flowering here are a couple photos of some of the ladies.....i keep forgetting to take a couple group shots after the lights go off! Things are looking good though, been struggling with the dreaded spider mite battle for a while now, got some SNS217 and it seems to be working nicely.

Also I have quite a few plants with side branching....now i thought that was bad for a SOG? I put them into flowering right from the clone chamber, so i thought that wasnt supposed to happen. What I would like some input on is when i give them a haircut on day 21 should i strip them to a single stalk? or would that be to much for a plant? I guess i just have to watch for it and clip it as soon as i see it in future runs.

IMAG01648.jpg
IMAG01638.jpg
IMAG01626.jpg
IMAG01599.jpg

Back
Top Bottom