• George W. Bush

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Ralph Nader

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't give a flying fuck about abortion. I should, but I don't.

Guns are for pussies. Don't give people guns, that's just boring. And half the U.S. borders on mental retardation. The last thing they need are heavy-duty assault rifles. If you've got beef with someone, you should be forced to battle with knives, swords or bike chains and broken Miller Hi-Life bottles. That's what we need. Less guns, more ingenuity. People would start maknig weapons out of street cones and chain link fencing.

I agree with Brad big time on the death penalty. My main gripe is that criminals are getting such an easy way out. The government pass out the ass (with taxpayer dollars, so there's no strain on their wallet) for these lethal yet virtually painless chemicals. While the criminal can sit back and chill and listen to Enya's "Sail Away" on the speakers while they calmly pass into the next life. Uh-uh. Fuck that. If they're guilty of a heinous crime, chuck their funky ass into Alcatraz. In fact, just leave those motherfuckers there to rot. And stop filling up the prisons and paying $20,000+ to pay for new cell blocks to accomodate misdemeanor pot possessions. What about the rapist behind the pulpit? He fucking belongs there.

I vote Clinton!

420dentist said:
I'm kind of surprised that Bush has as many votes as he does on a marijuana forum. That's not good news. If people who smoke pot support Bush (God knows he hates us) then we might just be doomed.

lol nm i didnt see that the first time i looked...

Back
Top Bottom