5 footer virgins

chops

ohhh man, tonight i brought my 5 foot bong to my buddys house, and his brother just got home from work and we said hit the 5 footer....and then he did.....and like 5 minutes later he was fucken goin gordo....like he walked down to his room came back and was like " i think i might die " and he was being serious....and he was soooo green, it was howls....then he puked a bunch, and he was lying in bed with his sheet over his head making like noises that sounded like the sound in horror movies like when they are walking through a forest.... and yeah im just saying its the best thing in the world watching people hit a 5 footer for the first time.....hah oh yeah my friend had these big ass sunglasses on he was like "haha i look like turbo cop.....and then 5 minutes later he was like..."oh fuck!, i mean Robocop"

yeah....i definitely loaded up the 4 footer a shitload and tried to rip that shit...hurt like a mofo, thought i was gonna die coughing. also i was smoking a big ass fucking dingerie-doo steam roller blazed as hell, and forgot i was still loading the chamber, then after like 20 seconds of blazing down the bowl i ripped that shit hard as hell and almost crippled my lungs for life.

yeah i own a 2 footer as well, but when my stash is low, i gotta bust out the 5 footer for a guaranteed HIGH

Answer me this... How the hell do you manage to walk around and go to your buddy's place with a 5 foot bong without having people notice? hehe

Throw that shit in a guitar case.

5 footers are nothing to fuck with. One of my old friends had one of those, and the first time I hit it, I threw up from coughing so hard. One of my friends had just started to smoke about a week ago on that night too, and when he hit it, he seriously couldnt breathe for like 3 minutes he was coughing so hard. He turned all blue and shit. It was pretty scary for us. When he stopped he just layed there weezing for a good 30 minutes. Was classic.

the bong is too big for my guitar case.......its too big to fit in the trunk of my car..so it goes right down the middle between my 2 front seats......i gotta get a digi camera so i can take some pics of it......man i love it

i looked at the topic and thought this must be good either way

I have a six chamber fourfooter (a pic of it is in the pics section) and everytime someone new hits it they cough so hard. Its so funny to me and my friends becuase we have had the bong kick our asses so many times.

they do make 8 foot glass bongs, and in fact i saw one, when i saw cypress hill about a month ago...they brought it out on stage and hit it before they did hits from the bong, and so me and my friends want to get a 9 footer just to out do cypress hill

Back
Top Bottom