5 weeks into flowering

Crower619

Buds are crazy and fat curious to when I can harvest them heard it was 2 month mark and I have to get a scope to check the tricomes but some of my leafs are turning lil yellow spots on my leafs anything wrong there?? Also when do i start flushing 2 weeks before the 2 month mark with just regular water my hairs are starting to turn from white to orange color is that normal its my first grow so ill post pics asap....

Buds are crazy and fat curious to when I can harvest them heard it was 2 month mark and I have to get a scope to check the tricomes but some of my leafs are turning lil yellow spots on my leafs anything wrong there?? Also when do i start flushing 2 weeks before the 2 month mark with just regular water my hairs are starting to turn from white to orange color is that normal its my first grow so ill post pics asap....

harvest time is usually 8-10 weeks from 12/12 depending on the plant/strain.

Most bud development really takes off in the last few weeks. The hairs turning orange/red is normal. The leaves changing to a shade of yellow then dying is also normal due to lack of N in flowering nutes. Should just be the fan leaves and usually starts towards the bottom of the plant. If you have spotting that could be signs of a calcium def.

If you dont want your leaves turning yellow to ealry in bloom add some cal-mag up til flush and possibly green stay for the first 4 weeks or so of bloom. They will stay a nice healthy green for a while.

Back
Top Bottom