Help! Are my girls turning into males?

ginad0927

First off, i don't know how to post a pic.

Hi all, I purchased a Sour Diesel clone from my local club a couple of months ago, kept it under a 450w mh light while in veg and moved it outdoors as soon as it started to flower. I am a couple weeks into flowering in the buds are hairy and looking nice. I just noticed a couple days ago that my girl is starting to develop sacs under her nice hairy buds, which the hairs are just starting to turn orange.

Is this a hermi, a male, a female with sacs? Help!!

I need to get rid of it if it is a male destroyer

For some reason i can post a pic, at the bottom of my post screen is says i cannot post an attachment

Re: Help!! Are my girls turning into males?

It could be the empty seed sacs filling with resin... but a pic is really needed. Check out the link in Soniq420's sig - or any staff member on how to upload pics.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!! Here's the pic of my Sour Diesel plant,
Can anybody tell me if it is a male? Oh yeah i did notice that the leaves are now in 3's instead of 5's.. think i stressed her out too much and she became a male?
photo-16.jpg

no those appear to be normal calyxes... they are just swollen as hell, unless your flowers turn into banana hammocks(you would see little banana shaped figures amongst the buddage) then u have nothing to worry about...
its also not uncommon for the fan leaves higher up toward the tip of your cola's to be 3 pt'd leaves or even single blades near the end of the flowering process...

try and get a few more pictures because bananas can show almost anywhere...

good luck bro!!

Thanks for the reply! Here is another pic, sorry about the quality, it was taken with my iphone
I noticed there are hairs coming out
photo-17.jpg

photo-18.jpg

photo-19.jpg

I just had a hermi problem. I didn't even see the male flowers until I was moving the plant around and saw a poof of yellow powder, by then it was too late. It pollinated both of my flowering Northern Lights that were 5 weeks into flowering

I just had a hermi problem. I didn't even see the male flowers until I was moving the plant around and saw a poof of yellow powder, by then it was too late. It pollinated both of my flowering Northern Lights that were 5 weeks into flowering

damn thats a bummer, only good thing is u now have PLENTY of NL seeds for future grows...thats if the seeds mature before u harvest the plants

Back
Top Bottom