7 weeks

Dad220

Hi all how’s your grow doing I’m on 7 weeks do you agree my cheese auto probably needs another week or so

Attachments

• 800EC7C5-633B-4892-A8A9-4D2EA12ABC66.jpeg
    800EC7C5-633B-4892-A8A9-4D2EA12ABC66.jpeg
    568.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 211D2BE1-DB87-4093-9C93-9DC0098258AD.jpeg
    211D2BE1-DB87-4093-9C93-9DC0098258AD.jpeg
    555.3 KB · Views: 133
Hi all how’s your grow doing I’m on 7 weeks do you agree my cheese auto probably needs another week or so

Yes, I'd agree, but you're also in that "window" where it makes sense to start taking small samples every couple/few days and chop when you think it's ready.

Also, not sure how you're counting the 7 weeks. Most of us start counting when we flip to 12/12 but, I believe, most of the seed breeders give their finish times based on when the plant starts showing flowers, usually about 7-10 days after flipping 12/12. That being said, I only use the breeders times for a general idea and am a BIG fan of sampling to harvest based on personal preference since some people like more couchlock than others.

Yes, I'd agree, but you're also in that "window" where it makes sense to start taking small samples every couple/few days and chop when you think it's ready.

Also, not sure how you're counting the 7 weeks. Most of us start counting when we flip to 12/12 but, I believe, most of the seed breeders give their finish times based on when the plant starts showing flowers, usually about 7-10 days after flipping 12/12. That being said, I only use the breeders times for a general idea and am a BIG fan of sampling to harvest based on personal preference since some people like more couchlock than others.

I started week one when I flipped to 12/12 I’m looking for the highest possible thc levels

I started week one when I flipped to 12/12 I’m looking for the highest possible thc levels

Here, this may help, but IMHO trichome color is not the best indicator. Sample, see when she's best for your likings, then check the trichomes so you know when to harvest the same strain next time based on trichome mix:

Back
Top Bottom