830 Ppm To Much?

fasts102376

i have some plants about 3 weeks in veg. do u think that ppm is to strong?

ph is 5.5 to 5.8.. one more Q'S i'm doing hydro in 5g buckets dwc bubbler....

how much of the roots do i leave in the water? right now the roots r about 8 to 9 inches long and most of my roots r laying in water. should i drop the water down or keep it up to where it's at now:hmmmm: thanks:bong: :bong:

That's not too strong at their age.
You'll want to up the ppm's soon imo. Up to about as much as 1400 ppm (some growers go up to 1600 or even 1800 ppm). Make sure you use a quality full-spectrum nutrient
I do ebb n flo hydro so I can't help you on the bucket Q.

Racefan said:
Raise it a little, wait 2 days and look at the leaf tips. continue until you see the tips start to burn a little (1/8 to 1/4inch) then back the nutes of little bit (100 to 200 ppm) and stay there. You will then be at optimum nutrient strength for what the plants can handle.

thxs R.F. so far so good. i'm useing GH 3, to raise it do i use all 3 of the flora? to raise it..i'm in veggi right now.:hmmmm: :bong: thanks

Stix said:
roots are fine to sit in the nutrient. But, you better make sure you have adequate air supply in the water. You should have an air pump and airstone. Keep that thing running 24/7. Roots need oxygen, your plant on the otherhand needs CO2.

thanks stix for the advice but i can't afford that co2. i heard that make's a big diffents in a grow..

A plant's nutrient requirements change as it goes through different stages.
Ideal ppm for a seedling is quite different from a plant that is in full flower.

The GH 3-part series: on the back of each container (micro, grow & bloom) there is a chart that lists different ppm's for different stages.

Back
Top Bottom