A little help

dwlb051

420 Member
I am looking for a web site to buy some seeds. Can anyone recommend an outfit that will take credit cards and ship to the US?

Also, I have grown two small crops on the same soil, should I add something to the soil? I already work in some hardwood ash.

Thanks

Most of the ones listed on our sponsors' page ship to the USA (some do not - read their FAQ before doing three hours of shopping ;) ). Most of those that do sell to us will also happily accept our credit/debit cards, although there are occasionally issues. To get around these issues, some of them will arrange to bill your card under a completely unrelated name (possibly with the help of a third-party billing service in a different country).

Before attempting to order from any of them, be sure to contact your card's issuing financial institution and check to see whether the card has been configured for non-domestic purchases; many are not so configured by default, and in such cases the cardholder must request it.

Our sponsor list page is here:

I know that The Vault and Seedsman do business with us. You can find threads by them and other forum sponsors in this section of the forum:

Hi,

Seed-City has changed their payment gateway recently and accepts credit cards for North America users... maybe it's worth a check? They have affordable pricing.

Else, like TorturedSoul says, Seedsman are affordable and a good option too :)

Hi,

Seed-City has changed their payment gateway recently and accepts credit cards for North America users... maybe it's worth a check? They have affordable pricing.

Else, like TorturedSoul says, Seedsman are affordable and a good option too :)

Well done! Royal Seedbank noting another seed bank. It is nice to see companies play well together. Someone paid attention in preschool.

Back
Top Bottom