Aeroponics problem

tarandino

Hello people. i have start 21 seeds on my yaroots Aeroponix 1.21 system. My room temperature is 24c (75f) the water temperature is 20c (68f), i use 1 1000w mh bulb, and general hydroponics flora series 3-part nutrients on RO water. The seeds had sprout and for 5 days i didn't use any nutes at all. after 1 week i use 1/2 the strength of nutes about 0.38 ec (185 ppm). my plants aren't go as i explected. I think the stunted, and some of them had some brown spots and a little rust and some other its a little yellow on the leaf tips. So..My problem is very little nutrients? or too much? i think it's very low 0.38 ec (185 ppm) for 13 day old seedlings. please help me. i want to know the ppm or ec strength for the first 3-4 weeks of veg. then i will use the lucas formula.

Re: Aeroponics problem...

oh my ph is stable at 5.7-5.8 all the time, and i add some h2o2 every 4 days into the reservoir. Also i have an Air pump to oxyganate the water. I think i have almost perfect enviroment for my babies, that's why i think my problem is the nutrients. thanks

Back
Top Bottom