Air conditioner question

Ive got mine down to only in summer also. But I have a 4in fan cycling 15 minutes on per hour. Keeps fresh and cool. I had a kill a watt until the nutes in the bucket it was in leaked all over it. Gonna buy a new one. The 800 watt is supposed to put out 2.6 umols. Ill post up a pic as I go. Just cloning for now. kill a watt on order. Dont have a way to measure umols..

Sweet! I have a $10 clip fan that runs 24hrs and an 8" desk fan that's plugged into the outlet on my 315 hood (instead of daisy chaining another light i just have my fan come on when the light fires up). I found messing with the position for a few weeks helped dial in what i needed. Plants are happy then I'm happy and best of all my wife is happy and not hooked on pain pills. Though she says the mango strain should be addictive LOL. Hopefully will have an abundance of it come swim season as her favorite way to find pain relief is medicating on mango and then floating in the pool with a bowl of snacks LOL. Sounds good to me!

Back
Top Bottom