Ak-47

Whats up everyone. I got another review for you. Picked up a new batch of some ak. I didnt think they could get any better then last time. But it is lol Tight nugs completely covered in milky amber trichs. Smells a little musky and skunky but when you break it up smells sweet. The taste is crazy. Theres a some sweet in there but the amount of resin overpowers it. Tastes like your smoking a bowl with alot of kief on top. Overall i have to give these nugs a 10.

AK-47_001.jpg

AK-47_005.jpg

AK-47_003.jpg

AK-473.jpg

Ya thats an amazing price, stuff like that down here goes for about 130-140 for 7gs (a qtr) And not to many people sell quality like this. BTW am in the 305.

i picked of some ak-47 the other day but i only pay 40 for 8gs.
what area is this that sells so expensive if i may ask?

Well 541 love, $40 for 8grs is a bangin deal for the ak that you had. And honestly id love to see this straight fire thats $40 for 8grs. Got any pics?? But I can bet they didnt look like these :) proly got some lame beasters from your boy and he called ak47. :peace:

no actually any strain you buy in spain goes for about 4-7 euros a gram indoor. and from the grower. plus why would he lie? you can buy any seed you want in spain legally & clones.
but you didn't answere my question. what area is it that sells so expensive, cuz honestly if you pay 100$ for 8gram its WAY too much for any weed out there. i mean think all your going to get out of that is like 15 fat joint thats it..

ill be making a weekend trip to BCN. over there they just open a new medical shop and its only 15 euros for a green card & a standard price of 5 euros a gram & you have 5 different strains to choose from(Channel +, Ak 47, Jack La Mota, critical mass, & sour diesel. ill take some pictures of the nugs i pick up over there.

I would have to agree with Hashshashin that is some wonderful looking AK, Id say you got a fine price,since here it goes for about $90.00 for 7 grams! Thats at the Medical clubs though

ill be making a weekend trip to BCN. over there they just open a new medical shop and its only 15 euros for a green card & a standard price of 5 euros a gram & you have 5 different strains to choose from(Channel +, Ak 47, Jack La Mota, critical mass, & sour diesel. ill take some pictures of the nugs i pick up over there.

:thumb:

Last time I checked 420 Magazine was NOT about who was past who's level and who is better then eachother, Were all trying to blaze tuff and soak up as much info as possible, This isnt a competition about whos better? And the growers I know that are what we call ''Experienced Growers'' wouldn't rub it in someones face that they were better or above another mans level.

Hopefully know one took my post the wrong way, I just did not agree with what I read, So thought I would speak my mind!
Time for my morning toke session :roorrip:

I would have to agree with Hashshashin that is some wonderful looking AK, Id say you got a fine price,since here it goes for about $90.00 for 7 grams! Thats at the Medical clubs though

Yeah your right about that. Thats not like me at all. I dont know what got into me. You still got love for me gt?

Yeah your right about that. Thats not like me at all. I dont know what got into me. You still got love for me gt?

Haha its all good man, were all here for the same reason, much love still! :grinjoint:Thats some great looking Ak-47, There's lots of imitations of the Ak, its crazy what people will try to claim what they think is AK-47, even at the dispensaries! Im glad you got your hands on the real deal, Im gonna check out my local club and see what they have to offer for Ak-47! Im hoping to get my clones soon, there suppose to be some nice little trainwreck babys, Im gonna be making a grow journal when I get them so stop by Jungleekidd!

Back
Top Bottom