All the cool trimmers are making fun of me

Blazer420

It appears that I am not what you'd call a "remotely even close to being qualified to handle a pair of Fiskars" flower trimmer. And that was one of the polite things they said as they surrounded me by the bike racks after school to pick on me. :straightface:

So I am a little "imprecise?" So what if my flowers look like "half eaten 3 day old sushi?" Does that make me a bad person? I think not! I told my dad and he said to ignore them and they'd go away, but they still are harassing me.

I want to be good at this. I want the cool kids to like me. So I've come here to the Oracles of 420 Mag seeking guidance.

Is there a Flower Trimming for Dummies primmer out there? Or How to Make Friends and Influence People through Mastering Flower Trimming book?

Please help me heal my emotional scars.

Thanks!

B-

I'll try....

Remove all fan leaves before branch harvest...

Cut branch and now trim to remove sugar leaf(I don't like excess leaf wrapping my buds) but not so close as you get into the nug or pistles.

Hang to dry check daily...when you are satisfied to cure, trim em again closer.

Now place nugs in jars and cure...burp jar 3/4 times a day for several days...by the end of a week or so burp daily.

3 weeks have passed in jars.....now get out the fine pin point scissors and do a final tight manicure, removing any visible stem from fan leafs that you can see or feel....This give you retail looking buds.

It just takes practice and what you want your overall product to look like in the end.

Lots and lots of Youtube examples

Back
Top Bottom