Aloe Vera powder

Virandell

Hi I wonder if that aloe vera would be suitable for my plants I am living in uk and don't have proper US stuff it's organic and basically supposed to be used on skin.
s-l1600.jpg

Well I am not sure if the powered form mixed with soil or hydro will benifit, but I do know that when you are cloning and you do not have any rooting hormone avaladable to dip the cuttings in, A fresh piece of aloevera has the same vitimane that the rooting hormone does. I know from personal experience that it does work. All you do is after you get the cutting for clone put in water then take a pice of aloe and stick th cut end of clone right into the gooey open part of aloe and wit in 7-10 days you will see roots,

Well I am not sure if the powered form mixed with soil or hydro will benifit, but I do know that when you are cloning and you do not have any rooting hormone avaladable to dip the cuttings in, A fresh piece of aloevera has the same vitimane that the rooting hormone does. I know from personal experience that it does work. All you do is after you get the cutting for clone put in water then take a pice of aloe and stick th cut end of clone right into the gooey open part of aloe and wit in 7-10 days you will see roots,
Righty thanks alot buddy :)

To not make a another topic anybody know how much Himalayan salt should I use per gallon of water ? I have probably zinc Def

Back
Top Bottom