Al's Pot Limo Narced Out by News

Weedpipe

420 Member
New York City - For years now, pot smokers with a bankroll have known about Al's Limo, a disco-themed stretch with a driver who delivers passengers anywhere in the city, while also delivering some potent reefer.

One fratastic lifestyle guide wrote about Al's back in 2005, and it's been an open secret that a call to Al's can get you and your bros access to Al's hotbox on wheels for $100 an hour. But now that Al's mobile speakeasy has been outed by a local tabloid, the high times are probably cashed.

The Daily News sent a reporter and friends for a spin in Al's limo Thursday night, and the buzzkill reporter, "who did not smoke weed, watched as Al lit and passed a marijuana blunt while driving up Eighth Avenue.

The inside was decked out in Studio-54-meets-New-Orleans-brothel: red velvet ceilings and floors, peace sign stickers, a dangling disco ball and leopard-print pillows. 'I don't know about you guys, but I love Led Zeppelin,' Al said."

Contacted the next day for comment, Al denied unleashing the magic dragon during the carpet ride. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said. "It's about a ride from destination to destination. If you guys did more than what was legal, that was up to you guys, not me."

The News made a point of "withholding Al's last name since his extra-special service isn't exactly legal" but in the age of the Google machine, you can bet Al's pot party is over.

012510limo.jpg

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 Magazine - Cannabis Culture News & Reviews
Source: Gothamist
Author: John Del Signore
Copyright: 2010 Gothamist

The News made a point of "withholding Al's last name since his extra-special service isn't exactly legal" but in the age of the Google machine, you can bet Al's pot party is over.

LMAO, what you narcs dont understand is this party is just getting started.

yep, the party started in california several years back and now the party has moved to the east coast. even michigan in the upper mid-west has got up and started dancin. but its all good, someday we will even invite you in the door... :grinjoint:

I wrote a civil and a reasoned plea to the editor.. ehh who am I kidding, see my real email below...

--------
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 10:44 PM
To: 'voicers@edit.nydailynews.com'
Subject: Jake Pearson is a narc asshole

…and your publication is by association for printing his crap.

Back
Top Bottom