Alter my 12-12 times?

paul1791

I currently have my lights come on at 11pm and wish to change it that they come on one hour earlier. Does anyone think that this could do harm to my flowering schedule. I am starting my third week and have just recently got rid of my males. 9 females 8 males. I guess that 50-50 is correct.

hi from london.. need a little more info, but 1 hour won't make alot of difference if ur only moving from 11pm-11am to 10pm-10am plus u'll gain your hour back in the next 24 anyway,,, :smokin:

Yes i will gain the hour back but I've heard so many stories of turning females into hermies when the light schedule is altered.

Go ahead , you'll do no harm.:smokin:

i wouldn't worry, 1 hour of difference in 1 24hr period won't stress ur plants, i dont use 12/12 i do 10/10 so in every 24hrs i gain 4hrs so when harvest arives iv gained 9 days... works pretty well 2....;)

Thanks for the advice and that 10/10 schedule interesting . I have read about altered lighting schedules though being somewhat inexperienced I'll stick with the 12/12 for my present grow. I hope to take some cuttings from my mother plant though , I am somewhat apprehensive due to my last experience cloning.

everyone to their own, it would be pretty boring if everybody was doing the same thing, another thing we like to do is grow as normal using clones but fix a hanging basket to the top of ur pot and plant through the basket, after a few weeks when we're ready to flower hang them upside down with ur lights on the floor {carefull watering} the weight of the buds hang down enabling easier growth... we call it gravity growing...

u fix a hanging basket to the top of ur pot and plant ur clone through the mesh as normal and grow until flowering.. then yes just turn ur plants upside down just make sure ur lights dont get wet.. they also take up less space, its a good system

Back
Top Bottom