am I all good?

Deen5230

Im 6ft and 250lb I was a heavy smoker for around 10 years and I have a drug test in 5 days for school, I quit 30 days ago and I've drank about 3 bottles of cranberry juice. I've taken 2 home drug test in the past week one said negative for thc and the other said positive I'm not sure if I'll pass my test or not.

If you have passed a home test your odds are pretty good that you will pass with a little dilution the morning of the test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Im 6ft and 250lb I was a heavy smoker for around 10 years and I have a drug test in 5 days for school, I quit 30 days ago and I've drank about 3 bottles of cranberry juice. I've taken 2 home drug test in the past week one said negative for thc and the other said positive I'm not sure if I'll pass my test or not.

Honestly I doubt it, all you can do is drink alot of water the day and night before, get rid of your first morning piss it will be concentrated, the water will dilute the level of thc in your urine but if it's there they will detect it. Depends to if they have a thresh hold of what the concentration is or if they just go by all out detection period.

your good I think go to gym get in sauna

Don't go to the gym or get a sauna, THC is not like alcohol it is fat soluble if it's in you there is not much you can do by dehydrating yourself, in fact you may end up concentrating whats in your system by losing body water. Took me 45 days to get cleaned out but I was hitting the concentrates before bed for a few months.

Does it matter what kind of Gatorade? Or any kind will work?
Any sports drink will suffice. It helps to balance your urine's ph.
Don't exercise 3 days prior to a drug test.The exercising burns fat which releases the thc metabolites into your urine stream which will raise the levels above the 50ng cutoff level. Just setback, eat a bunch of red meat and get fat for the 3 days prior to testing.

OK but will this be enough to pass a DOT test this friday? The test is around noon to 1 and I'm up at 6 in the morning

Dilute your piss by drinking lots of water, don't over do it water can be toxic if you drink to much, if they ask you if you drank a lot say no more than normal, and cross your fingers.

It does matter as well how much you did smoke, and body fat % matters as well, skinny guys get off easy they clean up faster, big guys like me take longer when I got tested it was >200ng above there threshold at day 45 I was at 51ng just above the lower threshold. I thought it would have been out in 30 days but I was wrong because I had been smoking every night.

How much were you smoking?

It varied but on average about 3 or 4 smaller bowls or 2 or 3 bongs. But I've been clean for almost 40 days and I've drank like 250 oz of cranberry juice in those weeks and got one 64 oz that'll be gone tomorrow

What's the cranberry juice for? Does it help? I would say you have a good chance. But you are a heavy smoker according to the Professionals so there still is a chance you may be SOL, I think it is 50/50, I am a realist.

Heard that it's good to help clean your system. I also took a home test 3 days ago and it had a very light line saying I passed I'm still just parenoid cause I just found out its a dot test two days ago

OK but will this be enough to pass a DOT test this friday? The test is around noon to 1 and I'm up at 6 in the morning
If your already passing home test strips then you will be fine with just some dilution the morning of the test. Just drink 36 ounces of fluids between the time you wake up and the time you take the test and you should be golden.

Back
Top Bottom