Amateur Betty Crocker needs HELP!

astrohg20

I am pretty new to the whole baking marijuana deal so I thought that I should learn how to make a mean batch of brownies, cookies exc:. The only problem is I am not quite sure how. I have 9g's of some pretty dank bud but I am just a little concerned if 9g's is enough to make some kick ass bake goods? Also when the marijuana is cooking on the stove with the oil how long should I allow it to cook?

I'm sure you can make something good with what you have.

Look at the recipes in here and adjust accordingly.

hey astro,
take that bud and a stick of better and a quart of water,
simmer in a biggish pot for 20-30 mins replacing the water as it reduces.
then pour through a cloth strainer and wring it good saving the liquid.
put the butter water mix into the freezer for long enough for the butter to harden.

as to using this stuff
i just replace the oil in any baked good with melted canna butter it works great even if you go heavy on the butter.
also if you melt the butter with marsmellow you can make some killer canna cerial bars.
or
what I do for one of my non smoking diabetic patients is I make him a nice ballanced meal including vegis sauted in canna butter and mashed potatoes with lots of canna butter.
it seems the hot meal really intensifies the effect of the canna and the pain reliefe he get is almost emediate.

so any baked good will be fantastic with canna butter just replace the oil with canna butter plus a little bit.
best of luck
jerome

Hey, thanks a alot for the ideas. It is much appreciated. I hopefuly will be doing this tomorrow so I will let all of you know how it works out. Little nervous dont want to ruin that much bud,lol.

Back
Top Bottom