Amsterdam

Ganja_Hed

Hey all. I have a quick question... Now i was under the impression (from what ive seen and heard) that in amsterdam, marijuana was completely legal in all ways. Now i've been doing some research because i was planning on moving there... But i was reading you still can get busted for possesion... you cant sell.... and you can only smoke in the coffeshops or in your house.... and in the coffeeshop they dont advertise selling. it is stealthy...... whats up with that? What a buzz kill. It said also you can only smoke up to 5 grams at the shops. WHHATT!!!????

Marijuana is not legal in the Netherlands, Police just dont care, they see it more important to catch real criminals.

You cannot sell drugs in the Netherlands, unless you own or work at a coffeeshop, Why would you think they allow drug dealing on the streets? Do drug dealers pay taxes? Lol :icon_roll
I'd rather buy from a legitimate shop then some shady dude on the street.

Coffeeshops can not advertise but once you enter many offer menus.

Coffeeshops will only sell you up to 5 grams, that doesn't stop you from walking down the street to another.

And you can usually light up on a bench or somewhere a ways off but just dont walk down a busy street blowing the 2nd. hand at everyone.

its hella cheap too, when i went to amsterdam we bought 2grams for 10 euros, which is like... i dunno 12-13 bucks pretty tight, but yah.. my impression of smoking was that we could smoke as long as it was in a coffee shop and not in public, but its still tight, dont trip

I do believe 5 grams is adequate for one stop at a coffeeshop and like Hash said you can walk a block + down the street and be at another coffeeshop. There is like 30 something of them!

Hash said:
Marijuana is not legal in the Netherlands, Police just dont care, they see it more important to catch real criminals.

You cannot sell drugs in the Netherlands, unless you own or work at a coffeeshop, Why would you think they allow drug dealing on the streets? Do drug dealers pay taxes? Lol :icon_roll
I'd rather buy from a legitimate shop then some shady dude on the street.

Coffeeshops can not advertise but once you enter many offer menus.

Coffeeshops will only sell you up to 5 grams, that doesn't stop you from walking down the street to another.

And you can usually light up on a bench or somewhere a ways off but just dont walk down a busy street blowing the 2nd. hand at everyone.

word. And yea, dont trip cuz I would do just about anything to make weed like that here. :peace: :smokin: :peace:

dont take amsterdam for granted, i heard that everything we have come to love about it will end in less than 10 years. just what i read somewhere, dont know if it true or not

Back
Top Bottom