An answered prayer...

Seraphim

I wanted to share something that happened to me no more than two days ago.

I just moved to NJ for work... got a new IT job out here, packed my life into a u-haul and hit the road on the week of Thanksgiving.

I had some herb.. it lasted me a few weeks... but now it is all gone.

no money, no herb, not getting paid for a while and worst of all ... NO CONTACTS!

After several days of zero medication, i was complaining to my friend on the phone about the dire situation and she suggested I look through my stuff.. maybe I'd forgotten a little something somewhere. But that is 99.999% impossible because I keep damn good track of where my stuff is at all times when I do have it.

Now: here is the miracle... while I was on the phone with her. I said these words and meant them from the deepest part of my being.....

"Let the Gods of the sacred herb know that I am here and I am in need."

I got off the phone and went on with my evening. Few minutes later I realized I needed to find my earplugs because my new room mate likes to watch TV way late into the night and I get up at 5:30am to get ready for work...... so I am searching for my earplugs when I find my grinder... Which is always empty.... so i checked it for the hell of it and OMG! It was NOT empty!!!!! Of course I proceeded to pack that last bowl that was left in there and blazed! ahhhhhh! the relief was ggggrrrreeeaaattt! specially since I didn't think I had anything.

I was overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude ... I stopped whining and have been able to get by since without medicine. I felt like I asked for something and it was given to me.

Now this may seem silly to most but to me this was a small miracle. An answered prayer.

Finding a stash is always great. I used to get high and hide a couple of nugs somewhere. I found about a gram when I last moved. That made packing up that much easier cause I was out at the time. It sucks moving to a new town with no contacts, If you lived closer I would try to help you out but your a few miles from "Antarctica", sorry. lol

thats amazing
its proof that god wants us to have marijuanna
its his herb and he put it on earth for us to enjoy

Back
Top Bottom