Angel Raich at BPG today

Pinch

Got to listen to Ms. Raich today at BPG on San Pablo in Berkeley today at their "Legends Night" series held each Friday evening.

She has an amazng track record for medical cannabis legitimization that dates back to October 2002 when she sued Ashcroft (the US DEA) et al.. Her's was the first case heard by the Supreme Court on medical cannabis.

Read more.. https://angeljustice.org

HappyKid said:
How cool. Did anyone go?

I was there with about 10 other medical marijuana patients. It was an inspiring presentation.

:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Berkeley Patients Group is the best MCD in the Bay Area. They have all kinds of free events for their members. Angel Raich was just one of them.. Legends Night.

Do they have events where you can go and toek up with everyone?Because that would be the total shit.

PhisherMan420 said:
Do they have events where you can go and toek up with everyone?Because that would be the total shit.

The MCD I frequent has a huge outter room with chairs and couches and volcanos at every table. People go in, make themselves at home and proceed to medicate. There is always food, coffee and tea compliments of the MCD. Each day is dedicated to an event.. massage, accupuncture, legends, juggling.. etc. Every now and then you'll see Jack Herer, Ed Rosenthal and other people in the know.

You don't even have to buy there to enjoy the facility and all the goodies. Just a very cool place where one feels totally legal and safe. The best in the Bay Area, I think. Only in Berkeley, only in Berkeley.

Of course in the back room you can get most any concoction of cannibis from buds to hash to kief to brown sugar to oils to edibles to tinctures to seeds to clones.. you name it, they have it. A very cool place, one of a kind.

Back
Top Bottom