Another Northern Lights Question?

Re: Another Northern Lights Question??

In my humble opinion, they should be fine. Northern Lights is offered by other seed companies too. I suggest you check them all and decide. I have personally only grown Nirvana's and KC Brain's NL. Both are good with KC's being a better high (All my opinion only). Today I would try Dr. Atomics NL if it is still available, ormaybe Sensi's NL. :peace:

My main reason for shopping at Attitude was due to the fact that I was looking for a reliable source for seeds. I'm tight on $$ and if I'm gonna spend $100-$200 on seeds I wanna make sure they actually show up. Got any other proven companies I shouls be looking at?:peace::thanks:

Hi, Attitude carries other companies versions of NL also. I'm saying to look at other breeders NLs on the Attitude site. Some will be cheaper than Homegrown Fantaseeds NL and some will be a little more. But HF's Northern Lights should be fine. :peace:

Thanks Cocojoe. Thanks for the input. I've explored Attitudes site a bit more and see how it works now. This is my first time shopping for seeds on the net. Alot of choices. I'm trying to find a plant that is medium sized, a good producer, has some name recognition (for my patients) and of coarse a good smoker with some really pleasant smells.:peace:

If the seedbank is reliable, they should have some sort of customer feedback you can read. Also, check here as there may be a grow journal that is about your strain.

Back
Top Bottom