Anti-drug commercials suck

thejohnnygrr

i bet most of you have seen those wicked stupid "Anti-drug" commercials on tv...those things really piss me off cause they're always about smoking weed when weed shouldnt even be catagorized as a drug let alone be the target of anti drug commercials...i mean cmon, they'res much worse things to worry about than the peaceful stoners of the world....like the raging coke fiends, and those crazy raver types. or how bout them crack-heads that always try to bum change off you in the city....and lets not even get into the heroin addicts out there. Who else thinks that those commercials are a waste of time and money?

i only dont like it becaue it mixes weed with all the other harmful substances. maybe they should make one with a guy shooting up some coke and then explain the harmful reaction your body has not make up some silly ass song about black sheep and extasy.

what happend to the thread where we discussed the false information that they gave in the compercials?

Does anyone else remember those horrible commericals that started shortly after 9/11 where they kept claiming that by buying marijuana you're supporting terrorism. That shit made me so incredibly mad, as I'm sure it did many pot heads across the country.

ROFL, yes, what bullshit. Terrerists don't grow drugs, if they did they would not be terrorists, but drug lords.

what i find funny is that between all those anti drug commercials u get these commercials like the jack in the box one where the kid in a van pulls up to the drive through and his bobble head jack tells him to buy 30 tacos and he replies "Thats exactly what i was thinking" while giggling.. If they are going to put messages like that out there, how can they except us not to toke.

lol this is sort of off topic but the funniest anti drug commercial has to be on harold and kumar when the kid puts the shot gun in his mouth lol but yeah anti drug commercials suck and don't portray the true attitude of a pot head lol "i'm so high nothin can hurt me BOOOM" lol funny shit

I haven't seen many specifically anti-drug commercials lately. Just the MADD commercial where the pack of Zig Zags tells some kid he's too high to drive, but that always makes me laugh, so I don't really have a problem with it.

I hate the ones that have like a supposidly successful, goal oriented person (I think the last one was a girl) talking about how they don't let marijuana get in the way of their dreams or whatever. For one thing, I think herb helps you realize what you really want your goals to be. Another thing, it gets me excited about doing what it takes to follow my dreams. They make it seem like if you're a smart person and you smoke pot you'll give up all your goals. it's so dumb.

The drug commercials I see now don't focus on the health effects of marijuana, but rather portray stoners as people who can't think for themselves and under control of peer pressure. I'm sure some of us are like that but I don't have many friends that smoke and I certainly don't smoke because of them.

b4 i became a smoker i was big into church, and i thought all that stuff was true, and then i started to realize it was all B.S. so for people that are ignorant to true society, they think thats the Truth.. so its just a matter of bringing out the real truth.

personaly i think weed just opens ur mind.. doesnt prove anything to be true or false, just lets you see it in a different perspective which alters your view.

has anyone seent the chapelle show episode where there makin fun of the drug comercial where the guys hit the lil girl on the bike.. its funny shit

i havnt seen alot of anti-weed comericals l8ly, but in ont. we go one about cristal meth. the goverments scared that shits gunna hit us, im scarred to meth addicts are scarry

hahaha... these two kids that ive known since middle school (about 6 or 7 years now) are meth addicts. They are twins and they are freakin hilarious. We are getting em to quit though cause they fit the role of a stoner more then a meth addict, they are chill to hang with when they arent tweaking. But they sold me their bong for 20 bucks, one of em sold their comp to another friend for 30 bucks (the comp is worth about 2000) and one also sold his sax (we used to be in band in 6th grade) for like 200 to some music shop. I think we are making some progress though cause they call us everytime they wanna tweak and we just smoke em out fat. hahaha. so yea :p make all those tweakers stoners and the world is set!!

Back
Top Bottom