Any Deadheads

alienhed420

Just wanted to see if there were any. Im listening to them and I'm really stoned so it really rocks anyway. show your stolen faces.

i wouldnt concider myself a "deadhead"
but i do like some GD music from time to time.......

I went to a Dead concert at the Gorge in Washington last summer. The Almond Bro's were there too. It was a 10 hour trip!!! Constant tripped out music for 10 hours, hundreds of hippies, tons of drugs (mush and weed only for me), God that was a great time!!! At midnight they played, "Its after midnight, were gonna let it all hang out."---People went crazy!!!

yea dank...i remember that story, that's so fucked up.... that woulda been awesome to chill and smoke with tony the deadhead

Dank420 said:
I dabble in the dead, wouldn't say I'm a dead head though.

Although one night, someting pretty crazy happened. It was like 11PM on a weekday, and my car was blasting St. Steven in the driveway. When I start to pull out this dude introduces himself as Tony, my neighbor. He congradulated me for being a young person with a good taste in music. He said he had every dead CD, and a million more and a kick ass sound system. He told me I could come over when ever and hang with him. The next day he was found at his kitchen table dead, he had a heart attack.

RIP Tony the Deadhead.

YEah, I remember that story. IT definetly is some crazy shit!

thats when it all began

the fuzz came bye and busted me for smiling on a cloudy day

im more of a ledhead but the dead are a great band. i have a few of there albums and jerry garcia was an amazing man.

Back
Top Bottom