Apartment Smoking

Is your apt a smoke freeplace? They shouldnt discriminate against u if ur smoking legally n if it is a smoke free facility then yeah smoke outside but still medicinal they are discriminating against a health condition... anyways i would say in the bathroom then after ur doneturn on the bath fan n steam straight hot water also u could go to like a dollar tree n buy a shitty bread pan n good snellin ffabuloso floor cleaner and set in pan on low(dont turn on stove fan) makes the whole house smrll hood n a lil overpowerin n better than incense in coverups and if u smoke cigs then that can be reason for any smoke

We too live in an appartment, where we're basically surrounded by people day and night (café underneath, and lots of neighbours). Now, they have smelled our homemade weed several times, mostly because of smoking joints, so after hearing them comenting on it, some even laughing a bit, I thought I had to be more stealthy. I've been experimenting, and the two things that works best for us is a onehitter or a glass bong. So we have two small onehitters, both made of glass, and a nice small glass bong. In addition, we have these "Hello Neighbour" anti-odor sticks, in which we blow the smoke out through. This leaves no smell at all. The Hello Neighbour stick is the same as what some refer to as a dupetube. Sadly we can't smoke joints here unless it's really late, and everyone has gone to bed. I enjoy smoking joints more, since they don't hit so super hard as a bong does, but what can ya do.

The Smoke Buddy is a charcoal filter version of the toilet paper tube trick and works great. It filters smoke particles out of the air and leaves it clean.

If you've ever tried the Smoke Odor Eliminator candles, they are legit too. They have an enzyme in the wax that binds to particles in the air to neutralize them.

Or you could always go the vaporizer route. We've never found the price of the Volcano to be reasonable but we offer the Extreme Q, which is just as high quality of a product for quite a bit less.

Hopefully something helps you out.

Back
Top Bottom