Are these close?

nicebudz

day 54 in 12/12 blue dream
tmpphp69HmZ4.jpg

tmpphpF06YBv.jpg

:smokin:

looks good, frosty and fat, how are the color of the trichs?

Run down to a Radio Shack and buy the $12 lighted microscope. Let the trics tell you if they are ready. Beautiful plants. Looks like the should be getting close. Don't get impatient and harvest without viewing the trics. $12 well spent.

This is the little guy you want.

Illuminated Microscope - RadioShack.com

thanx for the heads up screwnuts.i am going to radio shack tomorrow for sure.i didnt know that they were this cheap.hey i started me a grow journal for my next run.starting from clones.u should check it out bro.thanx again.:thanks:

looks good, frosty and fat, how are the color of the trichs?

thanks hightide.i need to get a better look at them.just using a cheap magnifying glass.cant see them clear enough.but screwnuts just told me about a radio shack link.im going there tomorrow and getting a 12.00 mini microscope.let u know tomorrow what color they are.thanx for lookin bro:roorrip:

lookin forward to it!

try putting the microscope up to your camera lens and take a picture without the flash, but with the microscope light on.... see what happens! :peace:

lookin forward to it!

try putting the microscope up to your camera lens and take a picture without the flash, but with the microscope light on.... see what happens! :peace:

will definately try this man.:cool:

so i just bought the radio shack mini microscope.this thing is cool.you can see the trichs plain as day.so today is day56 in 12/12 and there seem to be alot of cloudy and amber. dont know if i should pull them or not.

most people harvest when there are between 25-50% amber, sounds like your about there...

most people harvest when there are between 25-50% amber, sounds like your about there...

yah man i was wrong on the days.they have actually been in 12/12 for 59 days.i waant to pull em.thetrichs are probably 40%cloudy 60%amber.this shit is gonna be good.thanx for your input bro.:cool:

leve them in dark for day or two cut them lights out if you can use little light

whats up man.yah i am unplugging the timer tonite.will probably harvest on friday.i do appreciate your input bro.keep an eye out for my harvest pics.:smokin:

Run down to a Radio Shack and buy the $12 lighted microscope. Let the trics tell you if they are ready. Beautiful plants. Looks like the should be getting close. Don't get impatient and harvest without viewing the trics. $12 well spent.

This is the little guy you want.

Illuminated Microscope - RadioShack.com

hey screwnuts.so i bought that mini microscope.very cool.checked the trichs and looks to be about 40%cloudy 60%amber.thanks again bro.i feel more confident as when to pull em.keep an eye out for harvest pics.got 40 of these ladies so it will take me a bit to trim em all..lol..:thanks:

hey screwnuts.so i bought that mini microscope.very cool.checked the trichs and looks to be about 40%cloudy 60%amber.thanks again bro.i feel more confident as when to pull em.keep an eye out for harvest pics.got 40 of these ladies so it will take me a bit to trim em all..lol..:thanks:

Awesome! They sure look great. Looks like a very vice harvest. Be sure to post up your weight and a smoke report. Reps to you!

Awesome! They sure look great. Looks like a very vice harvest. Be sure to post up your weight and a smoke report. Reps to you!

thanx screwnuts.yah i feel like it is time.ya know if they werent so fat and tight i would probably let em go a bit more.but dont want to take a chance on them molding.will definately post up weight and smoke report and pics.wish me luck and hope i dont get carpal tunnell(lots of trimming to do)..lol..talk to ya later bro!!!;)

Back
Top Bottom